Sales Development Lead
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 5, 2022
The inspiration behind Arc's mission has been years in the making. Co-founders Don and Nick previously worked in private equity in New York where they experienced firsthand the limitations of traditional capital raising. Raven spent a decade in Silicon Valley as a software engineer and witnessed the emerging trend towards consumerized enterprise software.
In 2021, they teamed up with Y Combinator where they met with hundreds of software founders in the SF Bay Area and realized that all shared a common pain point – startup funding is costly and distracting. Today Arc’s team are leveling the playing field for founders.
Hundreds of startups use Arc to manage their finances. We’re proud to provide a friendlier way for startups to extend their runway, accelerate their growth and maximize their capital stack. We help founders scale sooner, on their terms, and without restriction.
We’re looking for a high energy, self-motivated, and agile Sales Development Lead to help Arc be the future of startup finance. You will work with a seasoned sales team and be responsible for the full workflow, generating new business opportunities to fuel our sales pipeline.
✅ What you’ll do:
- Generate new business opportunities via outbound email and phone prospecting
- Efficiently respond to and qualify inbound marketing leads via phone and email
- Research target accounts and identify key stakeholders within a defined territory
- Conduct high-level conversations and build relationships with startup founders and finance leadersLearn, leverage, and help evolve our opportunity qualification and pipeline creation process
- Meet and exceed monthly quota to ensure pipeline objectives are achieved
⚡️ What you bring:
- 1+ years experience in outbound sales development
- Experience in a startup environment (Fintech a plus!)
- Highly motivated, driven, self starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent time management / organizational skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, self motivated, and coachable
- Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo experience is a plus
- A basic understanding of credit, lending, finance and FinTech
🚀 What we bring:
- Founding team from Stanford, Brex, Pipe, Fundbox, Meta, Tesla, Bolt, Affirm, LinkedIn, Bain, and beyond
- Remote and Hybrid work w/ offices in San Francisco and soon to be NYC
- VC backing from Left Lane, NfX, Bain, YC
- Excellent benefits including unlimited PTO, paid medical, dental, vision, etc
See more open positions at Arc Technologies
Something looks off?