Director, Product Analytics
Role: Director, Product Analytics
Reporting to: COO
Location: New York, NY
What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Launched in June 2021, Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees. In October 2022, Bilt announced a valuation of $1.5 billion following a $150 million growth round to advance our loyalty program and credit card for renters.
What’s the role?
We are looking for an experienced data professional to join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role driving business growth by providing strategic & analytic insights, with an emphasis on identifying, monitoring, and optimizing key metrics and customer touchpoints across the company. The ideal candidate has a proven track record developing data-driven product analytics solutions and will work directly with Bilt’s executive team as a key influencer driving growth and market strategy at Bilt.
In this role you will:
- Define and analyze metrics that quantify the performance of Bilt’s product suite in the markets that we serve
- Help develop Bilt’s customer data strategy, identifying what data we collect, when we collect it, and how we model and interpret the data to optimize product decisions
- Assist in development of cross-platform eventing structure to build foundation for all future product analysis
- Define and analyze key events in the customer lifecycle to identify the opportunities most important for growth, product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization for Bilt’s platform
- Create and maintain dashboards communicating KPI’s and other analytics to an executive audience
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- 4+ years of experience in data and/or product analytics, or a related field
- 4+ years experience working collaboratively with product and business development team members including product managers, software engineers, marketing associates, and data scientists, etc.
- Experience sourcing, modeling and analyzing both structured and unstructured data using tools like SQL, Python, Airflow, and Tableau
- Experience with data warehouse technologies for large scale data administration and compute such as BigQuery, Redshift and Snowflake
- BS/MS in a quantitative discipline such as applied statistics or equivalent experience preferred (e.g. hypothesis testing, product and feature experimentation, statistical modeling, and machine learning)
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage deadlines
Bilt believes in paying our employees based on market rates and on experience. If you believe your salary should be higher than the listed range, please let us know.
Salary: $110,000 - $200,000 + Equity
Something looks off?