Manager, Bilt Dining
Manager, Bilt Dining
Reporting to: Head of Bilt Dining
Location: New York, NY
What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first program for consumers to earn rewards on rent and daily neighborhood spend while creating a path towards home ownership.
With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards enables renters in more than three million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers to twelve loyalty programs allowing members to travel across more than 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future downpayment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
What’s the role?
Bilt Rewards is looking for a Strategic Business Manager who can help bring new restaurants into our dining network! This individual will lead with a consultative sales approach and act as the first point of contact for all restaurant and hospitality groups nationwide. This representative will own and handle their book of business/territory, schedule meetings with restaurant owners and operators, and work closely with the rest of the Dining team to onboard all new merchants to the platform.
In this role, you will…
- Own and manage our current list of partner restaurants, serving at the primary POC for any questions/concerns.
- Cultivate strong bonds with partner restaurants, positioning oneself as a trusted and knowledgeable ally.
- Handle all general account management responsibilities including, but not limited to, weekly touchpoints, email newsletters, and in-person meetings.
- Conduct business reviews with strategic partners. Solicit their feedback and implement solutions based on their wants and needs.
- Partner with the Head of Dining to deliberate on prospective accounts, exchanging insights to boost successful conversions.
- Use Salesforce, Outreach.io, and other CRM tools to organize communications with partners, update details, and ensure precise record-keeping.
- Stay attuned to the industry's pulse, including market shifts and competitors, to uncover fresh prospects and address potential roadblocks.
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- Minimum of 2-3 years in strategy, account management, or business development roles, ideally within the hospitality, tech, or SaaS sectors.
- Detailed success in account management, external partnerships, and building processes and touchpoints for external partners.
- Stellar communication and relationship-building skills; adept at understanding, listening to, and persuading potential clients.
- Highly organized, with outstanding process and project management skills.
- Ability to solve problems from first principles. Candidate must be excited to solve problems in innovative ways, and resist “this is how it’s always been done” thinking.
- Thrive with a diverse set of responsibilities. Loves working across a breadth of disciplines and teams.
- Candidate that acts with urgency. Speed excites them and they prefer an accomplishment today to an accomplishment tomorrow.
- Candidate must be relentless. The candidate does what it takes to win, no matter what.
- Acquaintance with CRM tools like Salesforce and account management enhancement tools like Outreach.io.
- Compensation - We offer a competitive salary with a meaningful stake in the company via equity and our performance bonus program
- Health insurance for you (& your loved ones) from day one - Enjoy a One Medical Membership, wellness stipends, family programs and more, on us. We’ve got you and your family covered from day one.
- 401k plan with a match - Retirement may feel more like a pipe dream than a reality but we’re here to help you get there.
- Commuter FSAs - We believe the best ideas come from being together in one place. We just don’t think getting there should be so expensive.
- UNLIMITED PTO - Because we believe that working hard shouldn’t mean always working. Take time for you as often as you need it.
- Exclusive Employee only Bilt Points - We give our employees unique opportunities to earn points throughout their time at Bilt.
- Team Events - We believe in human connection so we hold events to help our employees break from the monotony of the typical work week.
At Bilt Rewards, we believe in transparency and we do our best to make sure the company and our candidates are on the same page as it relates to compensation. In addition to posting salary ranges for our open roles, candidates should expect to be asked about compensation expectations and requirements early on in their interview process. Our goal is to highlight when expectations and Bilt’s salary range may be out of sync, and work with the candidate to determine whether it makes sense to continue conversations.
We are considering candidates with differing levels of expertise for this position. Leveling will be based upon your experience and performance in the interview process.
Where a new hire falls within a range will be based on their individual skills and experience, and how these competencies compare across other employees in the same role. Bilt's bands are designed to allow for individual compensation growth within the role. As such, new hires typically start at the lower end of the range. Bilt rewards performance and outcomes - should you join the company, you will have the opportunity to grow your salary over time.
The salary range for a Manager, Bilt Dining is $90,000 - 130,000 and will be eligible for equity and an annual performance-based bonus.