What is Bilt?
Bilt Rewards is the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. With an alliance of the nation’s largest real estate owners, Bilt Rewards will enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
Bilt Rewards boasts one of the highest value rewards programs on the market today, including one-to-one point transfers for travel across over 100 major airlines and hotel partners; fitness classes at the country’s top boutique studios; limited-edition and exclusive collections of art and home decor through the Bilt Collection, and the ability to use points for rent credits or towards a future down payment.
Bilt has also partnered with Mastercard to create the Bilt Mastercard - the first and only credit card that can be used to pay rent with no fees.
What’s the role?
Reporting to the Creative Director and Art Director on the Marketing and Brand team, this role would be responsible to support the creative team with technical graphic design associated with our various digital and printed assets. This will be a contract role looking to convert to full time.
We are looking for a candidate who possesses the technical expertise to create and edit original and precise designs to communicate our sales and marketing strategy effectively and within the constraints of brand guidelines.
In this role you will:
- Create and manage high-end digital and print collateral including presentations, logo lock-ups, print ads, banner ads, infographics, web pages, email templates, etc.
- Maintain our Bilt Brand & Visual Identity Guidelines and support key stakeholders with logo size and placement, color and font review, branded URL review, product name review, and brand education (CX)
In terms of qualifications, we’re seeking:
- Experience designing marketing collateral in a corporate marketing department within strict brand guidelines
- Experience designing for a B2B or B2B2C business model
- Advanced Adobe Creative Design Suite skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Experience in Figma required
- Experience creating visual identity guidelines (fonts, palettes, logos, etc.)
- Advanced PowerPoint/Keynote skills with the ability to create new and engaging templates/themes that are easily adaptable for use by any employee
- Motion design skills (animation) preferred
- Email design experienced preferred
- Html (not essential but any experience is beneficial)
- Highly communicative with all project stakeholders up to and after completion of each task
Annual base salary range is $70,000 - 85,000 + bonus + benefits (medical, dental, vision) + 401K match + Equity. Ultimately, when building each comp package we consider job skills, experience and location.