Business Insights Analyst Intern
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
About Blank Street
At Blank Street, we believe great coffee should be an everyday ritual. With shops across London, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Boston, and DC, we’re the first-ever brand to offer affordable high-quality coffee.
Blank Street originated in an effort to change the specialty coffee status quo. Starting with small-format shops and continuing with a limited menu and top-of-the-line tech, we’ve always been focused on simplifying the coffee experience. We partner with amazing local vendors and brands, and have some of the best baristas and HQ members out there on our team. Love coffee? Keep reading.
What's Brewing...Blank Street UK is seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Business Insights Analyst Intern. The BizOps & Strategy team is key to decision making across the business. As a team, we enable the business to move forward with full visibility of our business health and provide solutions to problems. In this role, you will assist in generating insights and recommendations for various business functions, including marketing, sales, and operations. You will be responsible for data collection, analysis, and reporting using a range of tools and methodologies. You will have exposure to key decision makers and visibility into many parts of the business.
- Work with the MD office and executive team by collecting, organising, and analysing data from various sources to generate insights and recommendations for optimal business function
- Maintain weekly reporting dashboards and visualisations to track performance metrics, keeping everyone informed
- Collaborate with all teams across the business by providing analytical support and solutions creation
- Combine analytical and creative thinking to produce quality presentation decks
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to support strategic decision-making
- Communicate results, insights and solutions clearly
Requirements & Who You Are
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at a top university
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, a love for problem solving and a keenness to learn
- A team player. You are implicitly collaborative and happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. As a startup, no two days are the same and adaptability is key.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Google Suite or Microsoft Tools is a must
- Ability to write and execute queries on SQL from our data warehouse
- Experience with data visualisation tools and business intelligence platforms is a plus
What we offer
- WeWork Access
- Paid time off
- Work events
- Incredible work experience at a fast growing startup
- A whole lot of Blank Street swag and coffee
See more open positions at Blank Street
Something looks off?