Store Delivery & Facilities Associate | UK
About Blank Street
At Blank Street, we believe great coffee should be an everyday ritual. With shops across London, Manchester, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Boston and DC, we’re the first-ever brand to offer affordable high-quality coffee.
Blank Street originated in an effort to change the specialty coffee status quo. Starting with small-format shops and continuing with a limited menu and top-of-the-line tech, we’ve always been focused on simplifying the coffee experience. We partner with amazing local vendors and brands, and have some of the best baristas out there on our team.
Love coffee and customer service? Keep reading.
At Blank Street, we believe great coffee should be an everyday ritual. With shops across London, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Boston, and DC, we’re the first-ever brand to offer affordable high-quality coffee. Blank Street originated in an effort to change the speciality coffee status quo. Starting with small-format shops and continuing with a limited menu and top-of-the-line tech, we’ve always been focused on simplifying the coffee experience. We partner with amazing local vendors and brands and have some of the best baristas and HQ members out there on our team. Love coffee? Keep reading.
Magic is in the Details: in everything we do we value attention to detail, going the extra mile & thinking about everything that makes a moment meaningful
Move as One: We look for inclusive and respectful team members who strive to be the best team player & who over-communicates to ensure understanding
“My House is your House” Hospitality: We look for individuals who welcome guests into the cafe the same way they would invite in a friend, who are obsessed with presentation, making sure our cafes are always clean and welcoming & who provide stellar service, even when things are busy or stressful
As a member of our Store Delivery & Expansion team, your primary responsibility will be to support the smooth and successful launch of new store openings and the safe and effective maintenance and management of our store portfolio thereafter.
You will be on the front line, bringing our locations to life as a fully functioning Blank Street, and overseeing the ongoing upkeep and maintenance to safeguard the brand.
What you’ll own:
Broad NSO (new shop opening) duties include, but are not limited to:
- Placing initial orders for new locations
- Receiving, unboxing, and staging initial orders for new locations
- Receiving, unboxing, and installing equipment and POS/IT equipment
- Staging bar equipment and workflow
- Pre-opening beverage menu preparation
- Supporting the build-out of store location systems and services pages and accounts
- Supporting production and deployment of facilities, compliance, Brand Standards SOPs, and how-tos
- Supporting production and operation of facilities and compliance dashboard and associated systems
- Supporting production and operation of QC, QA, and internal audit systems
- Inventory management of our equipment, furniture, and small ware storage facility
- Transporting equipment and small ware to and from our storage facility and between locations as needed
- Supporting maintenance and upkeep of locations as the business requires
- Supporting the Expansion & Store Manager & Director where necessary
Who you are:
1-2 years of experience in hospitality/retail/consumer brands or new location openings.
Practical, good written and verbal communication skills. Hands-on and action-oriented with the ability to perform under pressure and time constraints.
Adaptable, flexible, and comfortable working in a team environment, as well as, autonomously as projects require.
Must be comfortable working evenings and weekends where business dictates.
A driver's license is preferable.
Predominantly Mon-Fri, 9-5, on-site, full-time hours
Opportunity for growth and promotion
Paid time off
- WeWork Access
- A whole lot of Blank Street swag and coffee