We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients and driving revenue growth through upselling and cross-selling efforts. This individual will work closely with the Sales Executives and Customer Success team to support the entire sales process.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients and driving revenue growth through upselling and cross-selling efforts, while also partnering with the Sales Executives and Customer Success team to support the entire sales process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement an overall account strategy that focuses on maintaining strong partnerships with existing customers, driving customer retention, and increasing revenue through upselling and cross-selling.
- Collaborate with Sales and Success teams to deliver outstanding product demonstrations and execute a well-defined Proof of Value process.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and challenges, and effectively communicate how our solutions can address their needs.
- Ensure accurate forecasting of monthly/quarterly revenue and effectively communicate the status of strategic transactions.
- Develop and execute strategic business plans and Quarterly business Reviews for assigned accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Leverage Marketing, Sales, Product and Success teams, and your own ability to organically prospect to identify new growth opportunities within your portfolio.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as an Account Manager or Enterprise Account Executive, preferably in the industry.
- Proven track record of managing a portfolio of accounts and driving revenue growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software.
If you are passionate about building strong client relationships, driving revenue growth, and delivering exceptional customer experiences, we encourage you to apply.
Something looks off?