Enterprise Account Executive
To solve one of our generation's largest problems, we need the world’s best talent.
Our vision is to enable a sustainable food system. Our technology is already enabling thousands of restaurants, wholesalers, and producers across 7 countries to operate waste-free and efficiently. Yet, this is a drop into the ocean. We just started. Our goal to connect the global food system is extremely ambitious and complex. A problem of this magnitude and complexity requires a massive scale and only the best people will be able to solve it. We are gathering the best people globally together in order to succeed in our mission. Are you in?
For us, it is always team-first. Teams in which everyone subordinates their individual success to the team's success will win against teams that don't. Can you put your ego aside?
We are looking for the hungry underdogs that will rather fail than not try. We look for humility because it makes us learn faster. And we look for people who understand that hard work is necessary and that shortcuts don’t exist. We are playing the long game and want to build a truly generational company.
Our mission requires us to be fast. We believe that urgency is a mindset. We look for people who act with speed in everything they do, yet never lose sight of the bigger picture.
Fun plays an important role. We want to succeed and celebrate when we do. It is important to us that our people form real bonds in and outside of work.
We have no small plans, we are assembling a championship team, with people that take real ownership of our company’s long-term success. If you feel this is for you, then deep inside you, you might be already one of us.
See what we’ve been up to: bit.ly/3BX0kYj
Meet your team
Our Operations team in the United States has resiliently grown with our users throughout the past few years. We’re looking for our first Enterprise Account Executive to join our Vendor team and bring energy, grit, and creativity to fuel our growth and play a vital role in bringing Choco to the next level.
We are an office-first company for our Chicago hub. You will be asked to work in the office 2-3 days a week.
What you’ll do
- Meet and/or exceed your quota by identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities
- Creatively source new prospects and manage pipeline activities; drive deals through presentations, demos and POCs; and exhibit consistent deal progression to closure
- Articulate the value and return on investment of a solution across multiple decision-makers
- Create and manage relationships with technology partners to enable channel partner distribution channels
- Gathering competitive intelligence and knowledge related to industry trends, share insights with market, product management and executive management
- Turn client feedback into actionable strategies to drive new business and address competitive risks
What we’re looking for
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- Experience uncovering greenfield opportunities and building out a new territory, running the process from prospect to close
- Experience working at scale-up SaaS companies
- Experience building a strategic technology partner ecosystem
- Ability to quickly understand business challenges and create solutions, with an interest in co-creating desired business solutions
- Strong organization and communication skills to drive urgency in closing new business. Adept at maintaining accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Creativity, persistence, and grit
Choco was founded in Berlin in 2018 and has since expanded to a team of over 400 committed Chocorians working from Choco offices in the US, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, the UK, and Spain. Our ordering app is used by over 15K buyers and over 10K suppliers around the globe - processing hundreds of thousands of tons of food every month.
We raised over $280mn from some of the world’s best investors like Bessemer Venture Partners, Insight Partners, Coatue Management, and LeftLane Capital. We are the first unicorn to reduce food waste.
We’re working alongside those who built companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, Rocket Internet, and more.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.