Vice President of Marketing
Our mission is to empower and enhance the lives of those affected by autism by providing accessible and personalized care through innovative virtual platforms. We are a rapidly growing, venture-backed digital health company delivering virtual autism care to families. Founded in 2017, we recently closed $11 million in Series A financing led by Left Lane Capital, a venture capital and growth equity firm that invests in high-growth internet and consumer technology businesses.
In the last year, our technology and network of dozens of licensed clinicians have facilitated thousands of hours of therapy to families and their children with autism. We’re driven by the tangible impact we’re having on families’ lives and are passionate about scaling our services nationally to serve even more. Our proprietary digital product:
- Provides clients access to virtual therapy, anytime and anywhere: Bring families from assessment to therapy in as soon as 3 weeks without a waitlist or commute
- Improves client outcomes: 97% of parents report dramatic improvements in their loved ones socially significant behaviors
- Connects clients with expert care: Pair families with a dedicated, expert-level clinician who has a master’s degree or PhD, board certification, and over 1,000 hours of supervised fieldwork
As we gain traction quickly, we’re looking to bring on new talent to support our growth. At AnswersNow, we're proud to be headquartered in Richmond, VA, but our fully-distributed, remote team means we welcome applicants from across the country to join our talented, entrepreneurial team in our mission.
Vice President of Marketing
Remote, Anywhere in the US
About the role
As the VP of Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the strategic direction of our marketing initiatives and driving our brand awareness and growth in the market. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in performance marketing, with a demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns and strategies to acquire and retain customers in healthcare or related industries. Additionally, you will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the marketing function, building and leading a data-driven marketing team, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and ensuring alignment with our company's mission and values. This role reports directly to our founder and CEO.
What you'll do
- Develop and Implement Marketing Strategy
- Craft and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy aligned with the company's goals, targeting specific segments and geographies.
- Drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and customer retention through various marketing channels and tactics.
- Leverage data-driven insights to optimize marketing campaigns and enhance overall performance.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget, ensuring cost-effectiveness and maximum ROI on marketing initiatives.
- Performance Marketing Leadership
- Lead the performance marketing efforts, including paid advertising (PPC, SEM, social media ads, etc.), affiliate marketing, and other performance-driven initiatives.
- Analyze and track marketing KPIs and metrics to measure the success of campaigns and optimize performance continually.
- Brand Development and Positioning
- Establish and reinforce the brand's identity, values, and unique selling propositions.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all marketing materials and touch points.
- Content Marketing and Social Media
- Develop compelling content marketing strategies to engage target audiences, enhance thought leadership, and build brand loyalty.
- Oversee the creation and distribution of content through various channels, including website, blog, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Work closely with the product development team to ensure marketing initiatives align with product offerings and customer needs.
- Collaborate with Sales, Partnerships, Clinical, and Finance to drive cohesive marketing and sales strategies.
- Proven experience in a leadership role in performance marketing in the healthcare or telehealth industry.
- Strong understanding of the healthcare industry and the unique challenges and opportunities within virtual autism care.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to derive insights from data and make informed decisions.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills to manage and inspire a diverse data-driven marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
Our benefits include
At AnswersNow, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the ABA industry. Other benefits to working at AnswersNow include competitive pay, meaningful investment in the company via stock options, generous time-off (please use it!), health and dental care, and more.
More About AnswersNow
At AnswersNow, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We'd love to have you come join us here! AnswersNow is fully remote and open to hiring folks within the US. For more information, please visit getanswersnow.com.