Clinical Care Provider - BCBA (.75 FTE)
Our mission is to empower and enhance the lives of those affected by autism by providing accessible and personalized care through innovative virtual platforms. We are a rapidly growing, venture-backed digital health company delivering virtual autism care to families. Founded in 2017, we recently closed $11 million in Series A financing led by Left Lane Capital, a venture capital and growth equity firm that invests in high-growth internet and consumer technology businesses.
In the last year, our technology and network of dozens of licensed clinicians have facilitated thousands of hours of therapy to families and their children with autism. We’re driven by the tangible impact we’re having on families’ lives and are passionate about scaling our services nationally to serve even more. Our proprietary digital product:
- Provides clients access to virtual therapy, anytime and anywhere: Bring families from assessment to therapy in as soon as 3 weeks without a waitlist or commute
- Improves client outcomes: 97% of parents report dramatic improvements in their loved ones socially significant behaviors
- Connects clients with expert care: Pair families with a dedicated, expert-level clinician who has a master’s degree or PhD, board certification, and over 1,000 hours of supervised fieldwork
As we gain traction quickly, we’re looking to bring on new talent to support our growth. At AnswersNow, we're proud to be headquartered in Richmond, VA, but our fully-distributed, remote team means we welcome applicants from across the country to join our talented, entrepreneurial team in our mission.
Clinical Care Provider - BCBA (.75 Full-time)
Remote, Anywhere in the US
Are you a BCBA who is passionate about making an impact on the children and families you serve? Are you interested in having fun while working at a recently-funded, scaling startup? Have you ever been curious about providing ABA therapy in a fully remote model?
If you are a Board Certified Behavior Analyst that answered yes to all of the above questions, AnswersNow may be the right company for you! We’re a tight-knit, early-stage company that is on a mission to make quality ABA therapy more accessible to more families. We’re looking for full-time BCBAs committed to quality and access to care to join our team. BCBAs will report directly to the Director of Clinical Services and reap all of the benefits of a clinician-led organization.
AnswersNow is based out of Richmond, VA, but we’re a fully remote team; applicants can live anywhere in the country to be eligible for this .75 FTE W-2 position. Our technology and clinicians facilitate endless hours of direct therapy to families and their children with autism, who otherwise are underserved. Come join our growing team to get autism therapy into every corner of the globe!
What you'll do
- Implement clinical programming according to the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to increase socially significant behaviors and decrease maladaptive behaviors for clients
- Provide remote caregiver support and training to parents and other caregivers
- Provide remote direct therapy to clients
- Complete required clinical documentation and review client records to ensure quality assurance
- Engage in coordination of care activities with relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with Remote Care Delivery Team to ensure client needs are met
- Conduct remote assessments and develop an individualized treatment plan
- Conduct remote functional behavioral assessments
- Conduct risk assessments
- Adhere to the BACB ethical guidelines and any relevant state licensure guidelines
- Have flexible availability that allows the clinician to accommodate family scheduling needs (i.e., weekday evening availability and weekend availability)
- Work with families to identify and evaluate barriers to effective care; collaborate with caregivers and clients (where feasible) to develop solutions to these barriers
- Exhibit effective communication with colleagues, other providers, and supervisors
You must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
.75 Full-time, W-2 Employee
30 total hours per week, including 24 billable hours
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- CEUs provided internally and through accreditation partners
Our Commitments to You
- Primary focus on clinical quality and outcomes
- Initial and ongoing training
- Collaborative remote team environment
- Support from clinical leadership
- Transparency across the organization
- Most working hours will be afternoon and evening (specifically 1 pm - 10 pm Eastern / 10 am - 7 pm Pacific), Monday-Friday
- Weekend availability as needed to meet client
- Actual hours will vary depending on client needs
Supplemental pay types
- Tiered pay-for-performance
More About AnswersNow
At AnswersNow, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We'd love to have you come join us here! AnswersNow is fully remote and open to hiring folks within the US. For more information, please visit getanswersnow.com.