GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is some part a fintech company, some part an SMB software company, while its vibrant, distinguished brand makes it some part a consumer company.
About the Role
As a Product Analyst, you will be an owner of our end-to-end product data and help scale product analytics at GlossGenius - uncovering and sharing critical insights that will shape our product roadmap and the future of our company. You will partner cross-functionally with leaders from Product, Design, Data Engineering, and the Go-to-Market team to scale our product data infrastructure, develop analytical frameworks and grow our analytical tools to help us make increasingly more data-driven product decisions. You will report to the Product Analytics Lead and are welcome to work remotely from anywhere in Canada.
What You’ll Do
- Define and analyze product metrics and KPIs, such as subscriber growth, payments utilization, and product feature adoption
- Identify opportunities for our product to drive increased customer conversion, retention, engagement, and lifetime value, both through data and a deep qualitative understanding of our customers
- Serve as a thought partner to our product team in building our product roadmap
- Partner with Analytics Engineering, Data Engineering and peer Analytics teams to implement best-in-class analytical frameworks and testing structure across the entire product
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in a highly analytical role, ideally in a product analytics role at a payments or SaaS company
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- A demonstrated self-starter with strong communication and project management skills
- Excitement about working in for a a high-paced, fast-changing start-up and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get foundational work done
- Proficiency with dbt, Looker or data visualization tools and solid stats fundamentals (A/B testing, regression) are a plus
- Familiarity with best-in-class product analytics tech stacks, including Mixpanel and Segment (or similar tools) is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding opportunities - annual company retreat for entire team, plus virtual events throughout the year
In order to enter the NY office or participate in any in-person events, all employees must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. For those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated, GlossGenius will engage in an interactive process to determine a reasonable accommodation.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.