UX Research Operations Coordinator
GlossGenius is building an ecosystem enabling entrepreneurs to realize their unique dreams. We empower small business owners to focus on being creators, not admins, by offering a range of business management tools including booking and scheduling, marketing, analytics, payment processing and much more.
Over 65,000 small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. Joining its powerful, intuitive platform with its vibrant, distinguished brand, GlossGenius is the ideal combination of a fintech, SMB software, and consumer company all in one.
About the Role
As an early member of the GlossGenius’ user research team, you will play a key role in contributing to our understanding of current and future customers better. We want to develop a deep understanding of mid-size beauty and wellness salons’ behaviors and needs to build the most delightful SaaS product for them. Our User Research team empowers our cross functional teams by developing a robust understanding of beauty & wellness professionals’ needs, motivations, goals, experiences, expectations, and decision making processes, and use that knowledge to inform GlossGenius’s product, marketing and business strategies and push the wider industry forward.
You’ll report to the Head of UX Research and can work remotely or from our SoHo office but must be commutable to the NYC area.
What You’ll Do
- Own the day-to-day management and facilitation of our design partners and rolling research programs, including sourcing, screening, scheduling design partners and research participants, as well as related communications and research incentive payments
- Coordinate and consolidate needs from our internal teams, prepare partnership and research session agendas, and schedule/facilitates the smooth running of sessions
- Field questions before, during, and after partnership sessions from and between our design partners/research participants and internal teams
- Track design partner and research participant information and activities
- Act as the point of contact for our design partners and research participants, and build effective and long-lasting relationships with them
- Ensure design partners and research participants stay engaged with relevant communications and have a positive experience with GlossGenius
- Support end-to-end research process by coordinating the sampling, screening, and recruitment of research participants, logistics, and tools to organize qualitative and quantitative research data and insights
- Maintain and create UX research documentation, handbooks and templates, and repository/archive
What We’re Looking for
- You have ideally a first experience in UX Research Operations or UX Research
- You are a people person and you strive to provide our design partners and research participants with a good experience
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role and client relationship building
- Previous experience with process documentation
- Excellent communication skills; you are comfortable managing your internal stakeholders and external clients
- Familiarity with UX Research methodologies and process
- Organized and detailed oriented, you can manage multiple projects at the same time
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive health & dental insurance options, with premiums partially covered by GG
- Fertility and adoption benefits via Carrot and Kindbody
- Generous, fully-paid parental leave policy
- 401k benefit - employees are eligible to contribute starting day 1 of employment
- Professional Development - employees receive a yearly stipend for approved learning and educational-related expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dependent Care FSA
- Home office stipend
- Team Bonding: As a distributed team, being able to build meaningful bonds both virtually and in person is incredibly important to us! We are constantly evaluating how we accomplish this and currently, teams are given opportunities to gather in person throughout the year.
The starting base salary for this role in New York is between $65,000-$75,000+ target equity + benefits. The base salary offered is dependent upon many factors including skills, experience, location, and education. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Additionally, this role is currently eligible to participate in GlossGenius’s equity plan as well as a range of health & wellbeing, retirement savings, and other benefits within our total rewards offering.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.