Country Manager Italy
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
We are looking for a highly motivated Country Manager (Italy) with a Sales background to lead our Sales operations in Italy. You will be responsible for driving sales growth (no. of customers & revenue), managing the sales team and ensuring overall profitability in your market. The role will require a focus on key metrics, such as conversion rate (CVR) and monthly recurring revenue (MRR) to customer acquisition cost (CAC). Furthermore, you are the GoStudent ambassador ensuring that the culture is lived and encouraged in your country.
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to improve and meet target revenue and profit targets within your market guaranteeing a profitable growth in the future
- Drive sales growth through effective leadership of the sales team and deliver high-quality service to customers.
- Collaborate closely with other departments and facilitate the local market leadership team in order to guarantee a smooth operation
- Monitor and report on key metrics such as MRR; CVR and LTV:CAC and many more
- Identify new business opportunities and work with the teams to develop and execute the strategies.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the market and competition to inform strategic decision-making.
- Moderate the monthly P&L Meeting together with Finance and the People Partner and hand in proposals (action points, comments etc.) after local monthly P&L review in alignment with MLT
- You are informed on local ops HC Planning & marketing budget in alignment with MLT
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Provide regular reports to senior management on sales performance and overall business operations in the region.
- Be a cultural ambassador and drive the local rollout of the new fundamentals, local employee engagement initiatives, talent retention measures etc. in alignment with P&O experience partners
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or a related field.
- Proven track record of success in a senior sales management role, preferably in the Tech industry.
- Strong understanding of key sales metrics, including MRR, CVR and LTV:CAC, and experience using data to inform decision-making.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing sales team (~80 people)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and network error
- Ability to work cross department to reach company goals
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, engaged and open-minded colleagues
- Hybrid working environment with flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
- Amazing office location in the city centre of Milan
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
Something looks off?