Customer Care Agent (Istanbul)
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
- Support: You are the first point of contact for general customer enquiries (telephone calls, WhatsApp messages and emails) and for our Customer Success Managers.
- Advice: You advise GoStudent customers over the phone and support them with any technical issues.
- Administration: Offering help through live chat, processing emails and issuing invoices.
- Teamwork: You work together with the Customer Care team to find customer-friendly solutions.
- Problem solving: You take care of high-priority requests (teacher search, organization, booking).
- Interface: You are the interface between our Customer Success Department and our tutors.
- Coordination: You organize tutoring sessions and ensure that they run smoothly.
Who are you?
- Education: Completed prior commercial training.
- Language skills: You are proficient in Turkish.
- Extroverted: You are a natural communicator and can put yourself in the shoes of every customer in order to find the right solution for every problem and bring a smile to our customers’ faces.
- Organisational talent: You know how to structure yourself, see the bigger picture and keep a cool head even when under pressure.
- Hands-on mentality: You are hands-on, show a high degree of initiative and responsibility and quickly learn new tasks. You are also no stranger to multitasking.
- All-rounder: You are enthusiastic about our product, quickly learn the necessary hard facts and convince with your authenticity as well as your customer and service orientation.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
See more open positions at GoStudent
Something looks off?