Customer Retention Manager (DACH)
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
- In this unique role, you will be responsible for retaining customers with the
highest churn risk and directly contribute to GoStudent success.
- Effectively identify customer’s problems and issues to maximize the possibility
for retaining the customer.
- Negotiate with customers and balance GoStudents’ objectives and the costs
of retaining the customer.
- Support your existing and new colleagues by helping to onboard and train
them, as well as always exhibit GoStudent’s culture and values.
- Establish effective working relationships to ensure excellent information flow
and feedback on process, policy and product changes that will affect our team
- Achieve quarterly goals related to retention, conversion rate of “at risk” customers, as well as proactively forecast risks in achieving your goals and develop mitigation plans to minimize them.
Who you are:
- Here are your skills: Sales, Personal leadership in working towards set goals,
Business acumen, Communication, Ability to learn fast and implement the
learnings, Relationship building, Adaptability, Prioritisation and time
management, Partnership and teamwork, Problem solving, Negotiation.
- You have 3+ years of working experience in any of these areas: Sales,
Account Management, Relationship Management.
- Fluent in German and good level of English.
- If you’re not sure if you’re the right fit for the role or Retention Specialist is all
about, please apply, we’d love to hear from you! We believe strongly in
transferable skills and people thriving in the right working environment.
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
Something looks off?