Head of Sales UK
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
What you’ll do:
- Lead, coach and empower a team of up to 6 sales team leads and 60 account managers of all seniority levels, consistently model GoStudent values and inspire others to exceed expectations
- Spread positive vibes and our core values even under high pressure and help the team to overcome challenges
- Further develop strong cooperation with the head-of level from your sparring departments and secure the team-UK spirit is lived-up to even in difficult situations
- Responsible for the entire UK sales operations, help teamleads to manage workload, set priorities and overcome daily challenges
- Be accountable for reaching and outperforming UK sales targets and underlying sales KPIs
- Elaborate strategies on continuously improving the performance of the team on all levels, business development and bring the UK sales team to the next level
- Secure a high level of performance homogeneity within the sales team including PiP and onboarding processes
- Own the entire sales hiring process and contribute to achieving hiring targets, maintaining a high level of retention across all sales teams and coach all team leads to support the personal development of every sales team member
- Secure strict following and further development of all team lead/sales processes & rules of engagement within the team in close co-operation with our global sales enablement team
- Operative execution of all UK pilot projects on a high scale level.
- Analyse and interpret data and use those as a base for improvements in the sales process
- Further develop KPIs, dashboards and set of reports in close cooperation with our sales enablement and data team and coach all team leads on developing strong analytical skills
What you’ll bring to the position:
- 5+ years of sales experience in a fast-growth company (SaaS or B2C preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of profound leadership experience (leading leaders preferred)
- Excellent track record of over-achieving quotas in previous roles & demonstrated success in your current role in GoStudent
- Full commitment and strong identification with the GoStudent vision, mission and all core values
- Demonstrated skills: ability to achieve a set goal, organisational skills, operational excellence, ability to prioritise, take initiative and ownership, adaptability, resilience, helping others and coaching them in achieving their goals, deriving insights from data, empathy, leadership skills and charisma, "leading by example" attitude, empower leaders, relationship building, influencing, entrepreneurial thinking, presentation and communication skills, data-driven personality, analytical thinking
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a rapidly growing company through cross-departmental projects
- Transparent lines of communication all the way up to the founders and an encouragement to be bold and feel empowered to make your own mark on your position
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid working environment
- Team events on a regular basis
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
Would you like to bring in your expertise and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster? With us, you’ll be able to implement your bold ideas and build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth. If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
Something looks off?