People Insights Solutions Manager
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
What you will do?
- Support the People Solutions Director with all HR data related initiatives, both short term and long term
- Be the companies ‘engine room’ for all things related to HR Data. Be primarily contact for queries related to HR data from both inside / outside the People Team
- Provide knowledge transfer and training to appropriate stakeholders to ensure optimised self service leverage of HR information, where technology allows
- Be ‘the report person’ and work quickly and pragmatically with senior stakeholders to assist in time sensitive queries
- Be ‘the strategy person’ and help the broader People Solutions team create and nurture a robust HR data architecture
- Liaise with other internal stakeholders inc. IT as needed to ensure that HR data builds aligns with GoStudents evolving Enterprise Architecture strategy
- Document everything you do, then document the documents. Create a comprehensive data dictionary for HR core data
- Support the People Technical Solutions Manager with architecture data work related to the 2024 roll out of Workday
- Bring peer and industry knowledge to the table for functional and strategic decision making
Who you are?
- Strong familiarity and experience with HR data concepts
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and able to meet tight turnaround times
- Exceptional ability to gather, compile, interpret and present data
- High comfort level with MS Excel and ideally G-Suite tools
- Some degree of experience with Workday (preferred, not essential)
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
Something looks off?