Sales Representative (UK/IE)
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
What you'll do:
- Be part of the team bringing the UK/IE market to the next level
- Call parents and students in need of tutoring and explain how GoStudent and our service work.
- Understand the needs of the students, pair them with the ideal tutor and organize trial sessions.
- Advise customers on various package options (subscription model).
- Help your new customers make the best possible use of our platform and introduce them to our Customer Success Team.
- Share tips and tricks with your colleagues and bring new ideas to improve our product and internal processes.
Who you are:
Ambition & competition: You’re ambitious and achieving goals motivate you - you like challenges and always try to improve your performance. You’ve worked towards targets and strive to overachieve on a regular basis. With our commission-based compensation package, your drive and determination will be rewarded.
Communication: You are open-minded and self-confident; you like to talk to people and naturally draw their attention to you. Prior knowledge and experience with outbound and/or inbound sales calls is highly valuable.
Can-do attitude: You like to try new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo; you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen. Ability to handle objections professionally and with ease.
Team player: As a sales professional, you understand the importance of teamwork and collaboration in achieving sales targets. You thrive on building strong relationships with your colleagues, sharing your expertise, and working together to exceed goals. With your passion for teamwork and dedication to success, you'll be an asset to our sales team.
Organizational talent: You know how to structure your work. You always keep an eye on everything important and know how to prioritise your tasks and leads. Working towards daily metrics or KPIs is a bonus!
English to a native-level is required as well as a familiarity with the British/Irish school system. Knowledge and experience of working within the education system is ideal but not essential.
What we offer you:
- An annual gross salary starting at £28,000 with uncapped monthly commission.
- A unique opportunity to be a member of one of Europe's most exciting scale ups.
- An exciting and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues.
- Hybrid working with 3 days in our London office based in Vauxhall and 2 days from home.
- Team events on a regular basis
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Free tea/coffee/fruit in the office
- Company pension
- 25 Vacation days
- 40 hours per week
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Telesales: 1 year (preferred B2C)
- Knowledge in the UK/IE Education sector or as a tutor is a plus!
- United Kingdom (required)
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.