Group Head of Information Security
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
The Group Head of Information Security will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining information security strategies and programs for GoStudent and its subsidiaries (Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education Services, Studienkreis GmbH).
You will work collaboratively with various teams within the entire group, ensuring that all aspects of information security are aligned with our company's goals and fundamentals.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a high performing team and embrace autonomy at work
- Define and align the information security strategic and program, based on corporate objectives
- Ensure that the information security team members receive ongoing training in order to develop new skills
- Maintain and improve the information security management system (ISMS) of the GoStudent group
- Define and implement corporate information security rules and guidelines
- Ensure regular management reporting on information security OKRs
- Work with the IT operations team to ensure that all systems and applications are secure and up-to-date
- Manage and improve the corporate information risk management
- Conduct regular internal information risk assessments
- Identify potential security vulnerabilities
- Perform regular management reporting on the information risk status
- Define and embrace a security culture within the GoStudent group
- Define and implement a comprehensive awareness program for all employees and tutors
- Support with security incident management and coordinate security incident response when necessary
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience in information security domains
- Experience with leading infosec teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with teams across the GoStudent group
- Experience with security risk assessments and vulnerability programs
- Good knowledge of relevant security frameworks and standards such as NIST, CIS controls, GDPR and ISO 27001
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and manage a team of information security professionals
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a rapidly growing company through cross-departmental projects
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
- Close collaboration with the management team
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
Something looks off?