(Senior) DevOps Engineer
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
What you’ll do:
- You Deliver: You will design, build and manage the GoStudent cloud infrastructure.
- Your Team: You build the internal development platform to support Product Managers, QA Engineers & our Development teams to deliver their work packages to production.
- Automate Everything: Continuous process improvement should be in your DNA. Your primary goal should always be to automate everything you can, and develop tools and workflows that help us to grow and improve.
- Proactivity: You like to try out new things, have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and when needed, you don’t sit back but roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
Who you are:
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience with DevOps or SRE related topics
- Your passion is to find good concepts and solutions which lineup with the future vision of our your environment
- You bring a high knowledge and experience with AWS, Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes
- You have a high level of experience with CI/CD solutions and automation in Gitlab, experiences with ArgoCD is a plus
- You have a good understanding of the setup of development environments for various programming languages and frameworks (Node.JS, ReactJS, GoLang, Flutter, etc.)
- Working proficiency in English
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a rapidly growing company through cross-departmental projects
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
- Close collaboration with the management team
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
Something looks off?