Tutor Success Manager (Greece)
- Support and guide our tutors through the entire tutor journey and improve their experience through structured projects and action plans to increase their loyalty (retention rate) and satisfaction (NPS score).
- Actively monitor and manage the engagement levels of 200-300 tutors, through systematic contacting of tutors (e.g.,activation & feedback calls), in order to ensure their high performance and increase the number of sessions and students.
- Provide support to tutors, by responding to day-to-day inbound email and call queries using all the available communication channels. Identify recurring themes and common questions raised by tutors.
- Ensure best practice exchange and communication within the tutors’ community
- Proactively gather the information needed from cross-functional teams, to deliver accurate information to tutors related to hiring, onboarding, scheduling, and other tutor job-related inquiries.
Who you are:
- Hands-on mentality: You show a high degree of initiative and responsibility and quickly familiarize yourself with new tasks. Comfortable working tight deadlines and managing multiple competing priorities in an efficient and timely way.
- All-rounder: You are enthusiastic about our product; you quickly learn the necessary hard facts and convince with your authenticity and your negotiation skills. Comfortable working on multiple software simultaneously and adapts to upgrades and new technology easily.
- Creativity and curiosity: You have new, creative and bold ideas on how to increase the retention of our tutor community
- Communicative: Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to interact with tutors and global coworkers in a clear and concise manner, through a variety of channels, including mail, video conference etc.
- Organizational talent: Pragmatic multi-tasker with a structured working style. You know how to structure yourself and keep a cool head and an overview, even in stressful moments.
- You are proficient in Greek and English, and you are familiar with the Greek school system.
What we offer you:
- An exciting and flexible start-up atmosphere with highly motivated, young, and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours, partly from home
- Team events on a regular basis
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Would you like to bring in your skillset and support GoStudent in achieving its goals even faster? With us, you’ll be able to implement bold ideas and help build processes and structures that ensure our ongoing growth. Not only will your mentor support your personal development, but you’ll also be a part of a motivated and passionate team aiming to unlock their full potential. If this sounds good to you - board the rocket, fast-track your career and revolutionize with us the world of tutoring!
GoStudent is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
Something looks off?