Data Analyst - BI & Retention Analytics
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionizing the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
As a Senior Data Analyst - Retention Analytics, you will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on data related to customer retention at GoStudent. You will support the full cycle of an experiment (from data-driven hypothesis generation to test design to analysis and interpretation) while also innovating on experimental methodologies that allow us to obtain meaningful results. You will design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate, support and publish in-depth data interpretation to support decision-making for the customer success team (customer service, customer value management, tutors support, product analytics). You will work in a team with fellow data analysts, scientists, and engineers as well as directly with campaign managers and sales managers.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to design and implement data solutions supporting initiatives such as lead generation, targeting, and personalization
- Drive decision-making through experimentation (setup, calibrate and execute A/B tests), data analysis, and developing best practices
- Use statistical techniques for strategic deep dives in order to spot trends, find anomalies and generate actions
- Ensure data accuracy, completeness, and consistency across acquisition-related data sources
- Continuously monitor and improve data quality and integrity
- Develop and maintain data models and self-service dashboards to track acquisition metrics and KPIs
- Support, consult and challenge colleagues on data-driven decisions, testing and predictive algorithms.
- Create the reports and dashboards in Tableau to demonstrate the results of your analysis
- Convey a data-driven story to technical and non-technical audiences around key acquisition insights
- Exchange and share expertise in data analytics, visualization, and storytelling.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (such as statistics, mathematics, computer science, or economics)
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, preferably with a focus on experimentation
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel. Python is a plus.
- Expertise in data visualisation tools such as Tableau
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience of applying statistical theory to the business applications
- Experience with customer analytics, product analytics, customer data platforms and A/B testing is a plus
- Excellent data storytelling skills - you transform large datasets into a compelling and easily understandable narrative that can be presented to a wide range of audiences, from executives to sales and marketing teams
- You bring a hustler mentality - you get your hands dirty and do what it takes to bring results
- Working proficiency in English
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a rapidly growing company through cross-departmental projects
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
- Close collaboration with the management team
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.