Junior Sales Representative (Milan)
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
What you will do?
- Actively reach out to leads (parents, students, adults) via inbound or outbound lead sources and conduct a thorough needs analysis to understand their educational aspirations.
- Pair the student with the ideal tutor and organize a free consultation session to build personalized educational plans.
- Maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and chat.
- Partner with our Customer team to smoothly welcome new customers to our platform, ensuring best-in-class onboarding experience
- Work closely with the Tutor Management team to deliver the best solution for the prospect and ensure an excellent tutoring experience
- Promote cross-functional collaboration, help us identify and build best sales practices for the sales team and bring new ideas to improve our product offering and internal processes
- Act as an ambassador of GoStudent mission, brand, product, and tech
Who you are?
- Ambition & competition: You’re ambitious and achieving goals motivate you - you like challenges and always try to improve your performance.
- Communication: You are open-minded and self-confident, you like to talk to people and naturally draw their attention to you.
- Doer attitude: You like to try new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen.
- Team player: You like to spend time with your colleagues, share your knowledge and go one step further to achieve the team goal.
- Organizational talent: You know how to structure your work. You always keep an eye on everything important and know how to prioritize your tasks and leads.
- Talent in multitasking: Switching between tasks quickly or focusing on one main task while keeping other responsibilities in mind is one of your strengths.
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of sales, preferably in B2C sales but we love those who are equally just up for the new challenge
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: www.gostudent.org/team-and-career
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.