People Operations Specialist (for DACH) Vienna/hybrid
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
- Support on the employee relations & legal compliance topics, liaising with manager and the internal and/or external legal partner when needed.
- Manage the employee lifecycle process, ensuring the best possible employee experience (From onboarding to offboarding). Liaise with the other P&O departments involved in the process.
- Act as the first point of contact for P&O-related inquiries from employees and managers in scope, responding in an accurate and timely manner and issuing documents when necessary
- Coach/Advise managers on P&O policies and procedures.
- Support on the preparation of the payroll process, collaborating with the payroll provider and ensuring the process is handled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Employment contract and HR related documentation management. (as well as any contractual changes that need to be in writing (setting up the paperwork)).
- Support on the development and implementation of local P&O policies and best practices, ensuring alignment with global policies.
- Collaborates with the Global P&O team to ensure best practice sharing and effective use of procedures and policies & support on the implementation of corporate P&O policies, projects, and initiatives.
- Supporting recurrent company P&O processes such as annual performance evaluation, people development, compensation review, and engagement planning.
- Performs exit interviews, reporting and analysing data to identify red flags and advice on action plans that could reduce churn.
- Assure data quality by updating P&O platforms and personnel files
- Ensure health & safety regulations and protocols are in place, guaranteeing safe work conditions for all staff.
- Take an active role on the local Culture and initiatives
- Time and absence management as well as local benefit administration.
- Support the introducing HR reportings such as working time, absences etc.
- Support the department’s Team Lead when needed in People Operations tasks and reporting
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role in the DACH region of at least 2 years
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, HR ERPs, payroll systems)
- Basic knowledge of labour laws and payroll processes (DACH)
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects
- Strong communication skills and very people oriented
- Very high level of English is a must
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, engaged and open-minded colleagues
- Hybrid working environment with flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.