Head of Sales Operations & Enablement
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
The Head of Sales Operations and Process Optimisation is responsible for driving and optimising the performance of the GoStudent sales organisation by implementing efficient processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and ensuring alignment with strategic objectives. In this role you will constantly analyse the sales funnel, develop sales strategies and implement scalable solutions to streamline and optimise processes and enhance sales effectiveness.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Enablement, this role plays a vital role in enhancing sales productivity and requires a combination of analytical skills, strategic thinking, deep understanding of sales processes and the ability to collaborate effectively with senior business stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Co-develop with the Sales Leadership team sales strategies and action plans that align with overall business objectives. Support with managing strategic initiatives/projects that impact sales goals.
- Analyse current processes, workflows and methodologies and forge a new path forward, moving us away from legacy processes towards a set of automations and tools for a modern, scalable, highly-impactful sales team. Select, implement, and manage sales automation tools.
- Design and deliver reports and dashboards to track and monitor impact of launched initiatives on sales performance. Provide regular reports and insights to sales leadership, highlighting performance trends, opportunities, and potential risks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, operations, and product development to ensure alignment of sales processes with overall business objectives. Foster strong relationships and effective communication to drive collaboration and achieve sales targets.
- Work closely with the marketing team to optimise the use of our CRM system. Ensure that data is accurately captured, and the CRM is fully utilised to streamline sales activities and improve reporting.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement within the sales organisation. Encourage feedback, gather insights, stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in the sales process optimization and propose adjustments to enhance processes continually.
Who you are
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field
- 5+ years technology sales/revenue management in a high-volume B2C sales environment
- Proven experience in sales performance analysis and process optimization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Excellent understanding of sales processes, methodologies, and best practices
- Proficiency in using sales tools and CRM. Hubspot knowledge is a plus
- Ability to manage people, multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Consistent and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of leadership, both written and spoken
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders.
- An entrepreneurial bias for action when thinking and, most importantly, executing on solutions, no matter how scrappy it may be. You walk the talk.
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.