Finance System Administrator (NetSuite) (f/m/x)
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
Are you looking to put your stamp on new processes? We are looking for you! Come join us for our new exciting projects & get hands-on experience at a high pace start up!
You will be part of a finance team and provide systems and finance support for the department and its solutions. You will be a logical thinker, a problem solver and will have relevant systems experience acquired in prior roles.
Location: can be based in Vienna (hybrid) or Madrid Hybrid)Contract: this is a 1 Years fixed term contract
- Provide the day to day support for Finance tools and systems, including but not limited to Oracle Netsuite, Yokoy, Medius and FIS.
- Focus on the design and implementation of NetSuite (e.g. system setup, UAT, roll-out of subsidiaries, localisation of subsidiaries, configuration of interfaces, etc.).
- Deliver functional and technical specifications that include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to business users
- Perform user acceptance and API testing of Oracle Netsuite, Yokoy, Medius and other financial applications.
- Provide support for the Accounting and Reporting team and the wider finance team so as to continue to improve solutions as well as solve day to day queries
- Help maintain master data and access rights of our expense tool (Yokoy) and AP tool (Medius), resolve tickets created for system access and bugs
- Understand business requirements that span across all accounting processes and translate them to technical requirements
- Actively support the team in the gradual transition of accounting from external providers to in-house and take over in-house accounting activities.
- Work on various policies, guidelines and user manuals
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years’ experience in Audit/Accounting/System support
- You hold a Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting/IT
- You have experience with Oracle NetSuite - is a must
- You have experience with Medius, Yokoy - is a plus
- You are characterized by accuracy, reliability, resilience and fun with numbers
- You speak English, other languages is advantage (German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, French)
- Self-starter and independent thinker with desire to work in a fast-paced organization
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format.