Global Customer Care Manager (Turkey) English speaking
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
As part of a translation squad, you will be the first point of contact for general customer enquiries (telephone calls, WhatsApp messages, and emails) and for our Global Customer Care Managers. You will manage the translation of customer requests to ensure that they can be resolved quickly and effectively.
- Administration: Offering help through live chat, processing emails, and issuing invoices in English and Turkish.
- Teamwork: You work together with the Global Customer Care Manager team to find customer-friendly solutions.
- Problem solving: You take care of high-priority requests (teacher search, organization, booking).
- Interface: You are the interface between our Global Customer Care Manager Department and our tutors.
- Coordination: You organize tutoring sessions and ensure that they run smoothly.
Who are you?
- Experience: 2-5 years Customer Care field or inbound call center customer service department. If you have experience in translation or education it`s also a plus.
- You are proficient in CRM/ Customer Care Tools
- Language skills: You are native in Turkish and you have C1 Level of English. A third language is a plus.
- Extroverted: You are a natural communicator and can put yourself in the shoes of every customer in order to find the right solution for every problem and bring a smile to our customers’ faces.
- Organisational talent: You know how to structure yourself, see the bigger picture and keep a cool head even when under pressure.
- Hands-on mentality: You are hands-on, show a high degree of initiative and responsibility and quickly learn new tasks. You are also no stranger to multitasking.
- All-rounder: You are enthusiastic about our product, quickly learn the necessary hard facts and convince with your authenticity as well as your customer and service orientation.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format.