Customer Service Agent (Turkey) English speaking- all genders
You will be the first point of contact for general customer enquiries (telephone calls, WhatsApp messages, and emails) and for our Global Customer Care Agents. You will manage the translation of customer requests to ensure that they can be resolved quickly and effectively.
- Administration: Offering help through live chat, processing emails, and issuing invoices in English and Turkish.
- Teamwork: You work together with the Global Customer Care Manager team to find customer-friendly solutions.
- Problem solving: You take care of high-priority requests (teacher search, organization, booking).
- Interface: You are the interface between our Global Customer Care Manager Department and our tutors.
- Coordination: You organize tutoring sessions and ensure that they run smoothly.
Who are you?
- Experience: 2-5 years Customer Care field or inbound call center customer service department. If you have experience in translation or education it`s also a plus.
- You are proficient in CRM/ Customer Care Tools
- Language skills: B2 level of english is mandatory. Turkish- and a third language is good to have.
- Extroverted: You are a natural communicator and can put yourself in the shoes of every customer in order to find the right solution for every problem and bring a smile to our customers’ faces.
- Organisational talent: You know how to structure yourself, see the bigger picture and keep a cool head even when under pressure.
- Hands-on mentality: You are hands-on, show a high degree of initiative and responsibility and quickly learn new tasks. You are also no stranger to multitasking.
- All-rounder: You are enthusiastic about our product, quickly learn the necessary hard facts and convince with your authenticity as well as your customer and service orientation.
Your way to unlock your full potential
- Disrupting Education: Join us for a unique opportunity to disrupt the traditional education landscape. It's not just a job; it's a chance to be part of something big and meaningful.
- Global Dream Team: Say hello to an international and diverse crew of thinkers, doers, and magic makers. Get ready to be inspired daily by your colleagues from around the world.
- Work, Your Way: We offer a flexible, hybrid work environment that respects your need for work-life harmony with 2/3 remote days a week & 5 fully remote weeks a year so you can shine in a way that suits you best.
- Office Shenanigans: Our regular team and office events will keep your spirits high. We believe in bonding, celebrating, and having a blast together.
- Strength in Unity: Join one of our GoStudent Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and be part of communities that champion causes you're passionate about.
- Growing is LIT: The sky's the limit in our EdTech playground. Access a wide array of online and in-person learning and development opportunities to build your career as high as your dreams can take you.
- Support Around the Clock: We've got your back 24/7. Enjoy a comprehensive Employee Support Programme that's not just for you but for your loved ones too.
Life at GoStudent:
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in?
GoStudent is one of the world’s leading tutoring providers and education platforms. We’re also a unicorn and have raised more than €675m investment to date. Together with our acquisitions Seneca Learning, Tus Media, Fox Education and Studienkreis, we currently support more than 11 million families each month to fulfil our vision to help each student reach their full potential.
We are passionate about disrupting the future of education and making a real impact. Join our journey and unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
At GoStudent, we are an open and welcoming bunch that values your unique skills, passion, and potential. We don't hire based on age, gender, nationality, or political views, but rather focus on your talent and motivation to contribute to the future of learning. Even if you are a unicorn - just as GoStudent is: if you believe that you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to throw your hat in the ring & to apply, regardless of whether you meet every requirement. Our team is diverse, and we believe that this diversity fosters creativity and innovation, making us a better company. Join us in reimagining the future of learning!
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format, preferably in English, as a DOC format might not be supported.