We are seeking a Relationship Manager who contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, achieving operating/margin targets, and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
What You Will Do:
● Build and sustain client relationships throughout the lifecycle of the client.
● Oversee the client onboarding cycle including planning, setup, execution, and management of assigned projects.
● Assist management with ad hoc projects and requests as needed.
● Conduct customer feedback surveys.
● Identify and communicate customer needs to management.
● Achieve various individual business targets and contribute to the performance of the team.
What We Want:
● 1-3 years of customer service experience
● Attention to detail and critical thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● High standards for integrity, honesty, professionalism, and work ethics
● Assist others by engaging your pro-active problem-solving skills.
● Adaptable with the flexibility to thrive in various work environments.
● Ability to manage challenging situations and conversations driving towards a resolution suitable for all.
● Ability to identify actions necessary to complete tasks and obtain results.
● Ability to listen to and work with diverse customers with a wide range of challenges to achieve outcomes where everybody wins.
● Learn quickly and retain information to assist with decision-making.
● Be able to display understanding.
● Excellent social skills both written and verbal.
● Multi-tasking (able to talk and research at the same time).
● Being responsible and punctual.
● Eager to learn new operations.
● Being able to follow up with existing clients.
● Ability to deescalate specific scenarios.
● You must be authorized to work in the U.S.
● Knowledge in Adobe Pro, Word, Excel.
● Knowledge of IRA's.
● Crypto Knowledge.
● Experience in Finance.
● Sales Experience.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2018 by leaders across traditional and alternative finance, iTrustCapital is a digital asset investment platform that allows clients to buy and sell cryptocurrencies real-time, 24/7, through their retirement accounts.
We are an award-winning company and one of the largest crypto IRA platforms in the world, with over $4.5B in transactions. We strive to provide the best technology and experience possible for our clients who invest in cryptocurrencies using their tax-advantaged retirement accounts.
ITrust Capital is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
We are committed to promoting pay equity. Rate of pay is determined based on each individual's experience and qualifications.