Brand Ambassador for Daily Fantasy Sports App
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2022
Jock MKT is where sports becomes a stock exchange. We are building more than a fantasy sports game; we’re creating a social, interactive marketplace that lets you participate in live sports in a brand new way. Jock MKT processes millions of dollars of trades each month, and we are growing very quickly.
Jock MKT offers a unique experience in a rapidly growing and competitive industry. Users buy and sell shares of players in real-time with real money, and each share has a guaranteed payout at the end of the games based on how well the player performed. The guaranteed payouts give shares an intrinsic value and allow users to place an actual dollar value on how much they think each share is worth.
We have exceptionally strong user engagement and retention and have the building blocks for something special.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for promotion specialists and brand ambassadors for our Daily Fantasy Sports app in New Jersey. Our ideal Brand Ambassador will execute a field marketing campaign that will run through the NFL and NBA seasons.
What You'll Do:
- Help carry out field marketing efforts in acquiring new users
- Travel to various locations and bars, and campuses, or utilize your own network to sign up new users under your promo code
- Set your own schedule and work on your own time!
How It Works:
- You’ll have your own promo code to share with potential new users
- Users must deposit a minimum of $20. For every deposit that is made under your promo code, you will be paid a $50 commission
- After your first 20 sign ups with your promo code, your commission will increase to $100 per user!
Who You Are:
- Entrepreneurial by nature
- Outgoing and well-connected
- Experienced in daily fantasy sports, sporting campaigns, e-sports and online gaming is a huge plus
We value diversity at Jock MKT and believe the unique contributions of each of us drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.