Social Media Manager
Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2022
Jock MKT is where sports becomes a stock exchange. We are building more than a fantasy sports game; we’re creating a social, interactive marketplace that lets you participate in live sports in a brand-new way. Jock MKT processes millions of dollars of trades each month, and we are growing very quickly.
Jock MKT offers a unique experience in a rapidly growing and competitive industry. Users buy and sell shares of players in real-time with real money, and each share has a guaranteed payout at the end of the game based on how well the player performed. The guaranteed payouts give shares an intrinsic value and allow users to place an actual dollar value on how much they think each share is worth.
We have exceptionally strong user engagement and retention and have the building blocks for something special.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Social Media guru to join the team with previous Sportsbook and/or daily fantasy sports experience (highly preferred). We are looking for someone hungry, entrepreneurial, who loves creating content and driving engagement, and who knows how to leverage that to drive user growth. You will help grow our business through engagement and support and improve all operations as we scale.
This is not a one-dimensional role. We’re looking for self-starters who are able to manage and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously.
What you'll do as our Social Media Manager
- Build social media strategies through research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate original content across our Social platforms, either yourself or recruiting talent to generate original content
- Build and grow our social communities, regularly interacting with users on behalf of Jock MKT
- Moderate user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Optimize company pages within each social platform to increase visibility of our social content
- Manage editorial calendars and schedules
- Analyze social data and metrics, and act on the insights for continuous improvement
Our Social Media Specialist will ideally be:
- A self-starter. You have a bias towards action, know how and what’s expected of a social media pro, and have a process/playbook you follow.
- A content guru. You know how to create captivating content that drives engagement and how to build a community around it.
- Analytics and data-focused. You know how to analyze engagement and reach metrics and improve each and tailor our content strategies around what the data tells us.
- Sports obsessed. You’ve either been a sports fan, played sports, dabbled in Fantasy Sports and/or sports betting, and have always wanted to combine hobbyist passions with your professional career.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical/Vision/Dental insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental leave
- Flexible time off
We value diversity at Jock MKT and believe the unique contributions of each of us drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
See more open positions at Jock MKT
Something looks off?