hero

Left Lane Portfolio Jobs

62
companies
574
Jobs

Director, Financial Advisor Partnerships

Masterworks

Masterworks

Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 3, 2024

About Masterworks

Masterworks is a fintech platform that allows anyone to invest in SEC-qualified shares of multi-million dollar paintings by names like Banksy, Basquiat, and Picasso. In just three short years, we have built a portfolio of nearly $800 million in world-class artworks, introducing nearly 950,000 individuals to the $2.2 trillion art market.

Masterworks has been covered by major media publications such as The New York Times, CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, and the Financial Times, and was recently recognized as one of the Top 50 Startups in the US by LinkedIn.

In 2021, Masterworks achieved unicorn status raising $110M in its Series A fundraising round at a valuation exceeding $1 billion.

Our 200+ employees are based out of our offices at Brookfield Place in the Financial District of New York City. With an entirely in-office team, there are endless opportunities for collaboration, innovation, and learning.

Why Masterworks?

  • Do you thrive on disruption?
  • Do you want to live at the cutting edge of finance, technology, and art?
  • Are you passionate about democratizing alternative investments?
  • Do you enjoy meaningful work that has a noticeable impact on business performance?

If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, we’d love to hear from you!

Position Overview:

We are seeking an experienced business development professional to help build partnerships with enterprise marketing teams at RIA’s.

Each day, Masterworks onboards thousands of new users and has over 1,000 phone calls with new investors. Most of our clients allocate less than 5% of their portfolio to art, leaving a remaining 95% of their portfolio that they still need help with. We are looking to establish preferred partnerships with RIA firms to refer our clients to them, and be compensated on a per lead or live transfer basis.

In this role, you will focus on identifying, developing, and nurturing relationships with marketing teams of the top RIAs through existing connections and cold outreach. Your goal will be to generate and sell qualified leads to RIAs, ensuring a steady flow of high-quality prospects for our partners.

Key Responsibilities:

  • Owning the full sales cycle, from prospecting to closing deals with marketing teams at RIA’s
  • Managing relationships for key accounts to ensure quality leads
  • Collaborate with company leadership to research and implement strategies for increasing revenue through lead brokering.
  • Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and internal policies within the financial services landscape.

Requirements or Skill Sets:

  • 5+ years of business development or marketing experience, preferably in a lead brokering role
  • Proficiency in sales CRM tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, or similar platforms
  • Demonstrated assertiveness, analytical skills, and strong organizational abilities
  • Proven ability to drive deals independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Additional Requirements:

  • Must be eligible to work in the US - no exceptions
  • Must be able to work out of our NYC office