Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Moove is on a mission to make the world more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand mobility marketplaces. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager at Moove, you will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end lifecycle of one or more products within the company's portfolio. You will have the opportunity to lead initiatives from concept to in-life, driving the product roadmap, setting OKRs and collaborating with multiple stakeholder groups to deliver on key business goals. You will develop a deep understanding of customer needs, working closely with the Engineering and Data teams to craft elegant solutions that solve for highest priority user problems.
What you’ll be doing
● Developing deep understanding of market requirements, consumer trends and opportunities for Moove’s products and services.
● Assessing market competition within the mobility, payments and financial services industries utilising qualitative and quantitative insights to develop hypotheses to influence product direction, strategy, and decisions.
● Crafting a product vision and strategy with a strong narrative that can be translated into a clear action plan.
● Demonstrating proactive engagement with a wide stakeholder group in order to ensure that customer needs are widely understood and your product strategy has buy-in.
● Defining and prioritising product features and enhancements based on market demand and business goals.
● Exemplifying strong leadership throughout all stages of the product lifecycle – planning, design, specification, implementation, launch and ongoing support.
● Partnering with engineers, designers, marketing, operations, customer support, and analytics teams to champion cross-functional product development centred on customer needs.
● Demonstrating growth mindset with a track record of mentoring, coaching, culture building, and raising the performance bar through feedback, collaboration, and excellent communication.
● On an ongoing basis, you will be analysing product usage data, user feedback, and market trends to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
What you will need for this position
● A minimum of 5+ years of product management experience
● Experienced delivering products to market in a fast-paced scale-up environment within an Ops-heavy global business
● Fluent in crafting product vision, strategy, roadmaps, OKRs, and goals
● A proactive attitude and ready to roll-up-your-sleeves and support the end-to-end product lifecycle with a focus on delivering business impact
● Structured thinker, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Used to producing high-quality product documentation and presentations for a wide range of stakeholders.
● Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate market insights into actionable plans
● Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas & opportunities with internal and external stakeholders.
● Proven ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organisational groups.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better. Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove’s Vision: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and is Uber's preferred fleet partner. Our Vision is to democratise vehicle ownership and empower mobility entrepreneurs worldwide.
Senior Product Manager
Already working at Moove?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.