Content Marketing Manager
We’re on a mission to help people better access and afford care.
Every day, millions of people, and their loved ones, need to see a doctor. For most of us, that moment is an uncertain one - we’re unsure of what’s wrong, who to go to, how long it’ll take to be seen, when we’ll feel better, and what it’ll cost.
Paytient partners with thoughtful employers and health plans who understand the impact of that moment and want to ensure that every one of their plan members are easily able to access and afford care. Our clients understand that an improved ability to self-pay for care changes patient behavior and creates value for the health plan. This founding belief is becoming an emerging standard of care in health plan design and is now, in fact, a mandatory capability in some governmental health plans. Founded in 2018, Paytient is now part of nearly 2,000 employer health plans and providing certainty that people are better able to access and afford care.
About The Role:
Paytient is seeking an experienced B2B content marketer who is familiar with the employee benefits space. In this role, you will create and distribute content to engage target personas, including benefits brokers, benefit managers, HR leaders, and other industry stakeholders around our mission to help more Americans access and afford care. We’re creating a new category of employee benefit, so you’ll not only educate the market on our solution to drive MQLs—you’ll also help raise the profile of the entire category, leading an important thought leadership conversation in the healthcare industry. We’re looking for someone who can engage with complex ideas, monitor the media for relevant ideas and ensure flawless, on brand execution via a variety of channels. Bring your enthusiasm for building a better healthcare experience for millions of Americans!
Our “remote with roots” model allows us to work where we thrive and gather as needed, often in our home office in Columbia, Missouri. This role can be performed from anywhere in the continental U.S., with the exception of Montana.
What You'll Do:
- Develop Paytient’s content strategy to drive brand awareness, product preference, and leads amongst target audiences
- Produce and distribute content for a range of channels in a variety of formats such as articles, social media posts, video, webinars, lead magnets, and white papers
- Create overall strategy and tactics to drive MQLs. Work closely with marketing colleagues to optimize content, distribution, and landing pages for lead conversion
- Test, track and measure KPIs to ensure we’re hitting our goals and landing our message
- Develop Paytient’s B2B social strategy, especially for Linkedin and newsletters, growing both audience and engagement
- Drive positive brand conversations through responsible, timely, and respectful community management
- Proactively monitor brand topics/news stories in the employee benefits space, including monitoring for regulatory changes, and provide suggestions for timely content and conversations
- Partner closely with our PR firm, contributing to announcements and ghostwriting articles for our subject matter experts for third party publications
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy that brings organic traffic to paytient.com
- Work cross functionally with PR, Demand Gen, and Brand teams to raise the profile of the category of employee benefit that we are building
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in content strategy, copywriting or managing social channels in a fast-paced startup or agency environment
- Experience with content strategy and execution
- Past experience writing for B2B audiences in healthcare or employee benefits.
- Ability to assume a brand voice and create content based on a strategy
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage project stakeholders and timelines
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, and an ability to relate results to our business objectives
- Inviting of constructive feedback to iterate and improve constantly
- Specific knowledge of best practices for B2B content marketing through social platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter
- Experience in copywriting, UX, ad copy, or email marketing experience a plus
- Experience managing a podcast, video series or other multimedia content
- An eye for layout and an understanding of how design influences readability and engagement. Experience in design platforms like Adobe Suite, Canva, or Figma, a plus.
- Experience utilizing Hubspot or another CMS platform for email marketing, landing pages, and social media post scheduling
- Passion for disrupting healthcare and helping people access quality care
Benefits We Offer:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- $4,150 annual HSA contribution
- Paytient Health Payment Account (HPA)
- Monthly lifestyle spending stipend
- 33 days of annual PTO
- 401k plan access with a 4% employer match
- 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave
- Stock options in Paytient
- ...and more!
Paytient is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.