We’re on a mission to help people better access and afford care.
Every day, millions of people, and their loved ones, need to see a doctor. For most of us, that moment is an uncertain one - we’re unsure of what’s wrong, who to go to, how long it’ll take to be seen, when we’ll feel better, and what it’ll cost.
Paytient partners with thoughtful employers and health plans who understand the impact of that moment and want to ensure that every one of their plan members are easily able to access and afford care. Our clients understand that an improved ability to self-pay for care changes patient behavior and creates value for the health plan. This founding belief is becoming an emerging standard of care in health plan design and is now, in fact, a mandatory capability in some governmental health plans. Founded in 2018, Paytient is now part of nearly 2,000 employer health plans and providing certainty that people are better able to access and afford care.
About The Role:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting C-level Executives, including the CEO and CTO. In this role, you will handle a wide range of Executive support and related tasks, and will work in a highly visible capacity with expansive career opportunities. We’re seeking someone with potential, ambition and perseverance who is excited to join a rapidly-growing business and phenomenal team.
This position will work out of our office in Columbia, MO, and may require travel.
What You'll Do:
- Support C-level Executives, including the CEO and CTO.
- Attend and prepare for meetings. Circulate the actionable items from these meetings and ensure that the to-dos are followed up on.
- Bring keen intuition and the ability to anticipate issues and needs before they arise.
- Assist with business planning efforts, rhythm of business work, account and business reviews, and many more high impact initiatives across the company.
- Organize/coordinate board meetings, customer meetings, investor meetings, and leadership meetings.
- Interact with staff at all levels, in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, positive, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Take initiative to add value in areas of the business that you are interested in and passionate about.
- Lead the event planning process for high-level meetings and offsites, including those involving the CEO, CTO, Planning and Strategy teams, and other key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the People Operations department, providing support and assistance on various projects.
- Bring excellent calendar management skills to efficiently coordinate schedules and ensure seamless operations.
What You'll Bring:
- 4-5 years of professional experience including supporting strategic initiatives, business planning efforts, and coordinating Board, Customer and Investor meetings in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Understanding that the founders work non-standard hours, and that you may be expected to do so as well.
- Technical aptitude with a strong proficiency with G-Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Gmail, GCal) and MS Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint).
- Ability to operate independently with limited or no supervision.
- Acute attention to accuracy, detailed and analytical in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Exceptional professionalism, communication and interpersonal skills; well-honed influencing and negotiating skills.
- Strong ability to work across multiple time zones across the US and internationally.
- Customer-centric with strong client service-orientation.
- Solid business acumen; creative and analytical mindset; able to comprehend near term and long term objectives.
- Available and accessible to the CEO, CTO, and other executives during established office hours, and via phone and email beyond normal business hours.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to collaborate and anticipate needs.
Benefits We Offer:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- $4,150 annual HSA contribution
- Paytient Health Payment Account (HPA)
- Monthly lifestyle spending stipend
- 33 days of annual PTO
- 401k plan access with a 4% employer match
- 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave
- Stock options in Paytient
- ...and more!
Paytient is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.