Sr. Account Manager
We’re on a mission to help people better access and afford care.
Every day, millions of people, and their loved ones, need to see a doctor. For most of us, that moment is an uncertain one - we’re unsure of what’s wrong, who to go to, how long it’ll take to be seen, when we’ll feel better, and what it’ll cost.
Paytient partners with thoughtful employers and health plans who understand the impact of that moment and want to ensure that every one of their plan members are easily able to access and afford care. Our clients understand that an improved ability to self-pay for care changes patient behavior and creates value for the health plan. This founding belief is becoming an emerging standard of care in health plan design and is now, in fact, a mandatory capability in some governmental health plans. Founded in 2018, Paytient is now part of nearly 2,000 employer health plans and providing certainty that people are better able to access and afford care.
About The Role:
Paytient is looking for a talented Sr. Account Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will work closely with employers that offer Paytient to their employees as a benefit.
We define Account Management as owning all phases of the customer lifecycle – from onboarding through renewal. As a Sr. Account Manager, you will oversee the exchange of information between our clients and our internal teams. Accordingly, you will partner closely with our Product, Engineering and Operations teammates to ensure that our product experience is effortless and solves the needs of our clients. We’re looking for a self-starter who loves building partnerships – both internally and externally.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the client onboarding process end-to-end, and train clients on our tools
- Manage the ongoing relationship with clients in your book of business to coordinate their use of Paytient to the client-defined business goals and desired outcomes
- Synthesize and communicate key client feedback internally with Product and Engineering teams to help shape our product roadmap
- Own the renewals process for clients in your book of business
- Act as a trusted advisor to your clients, offering up suggestions in which Paytient helps enhance client’s existing benefits
- Review, prepare, and share data to showcase the impact Paytient has had on client’s employees/members
What You'll Bring:
- Seasoned and skillful professional with experience nurturing client relationships, while simultaneously driving each client relationship towards their next milestone
- An understanding of individual clients’ goals, and the steps needed to move them forward
- The ability to understand the why behind client requests, and work across internal teams to devise creative solutions to achieve the desired outcome while aligning with internal bandwidth and resource constraints
- A love of learning new things and a comfortable flexing beyond the scope of your immediate role
- Ability to work on problems of diverse complexity with a developed sense of how to solve for them when in unknown situations
- 5+ years of experience in a relationship management role (e.g. sales, customer success)
- Comfort with running renewals, partnering with sales on expansions
- Expert multitasking and organizational skills
- Experience with technical implementation and support roles
- Healthcare experience is a plus
Benefits We Offer:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- $4,150 annual HSA contribution
- Paytient Health Payment Account (HPA)
- Monthly lifestyle spending stipend
- 33 days of annual PTO
- 401k plan access with a 4% employer match
- 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave
- Stock options in Paytient
- ...and more!
Paytient is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.