VP, Growth Marketing
We’re on a mission to help people better access and afford care.
Every day, millions of people, and their loved ones, need to see a doctor. For most of us, that moment is an uncertain one - we’re unsure of what’s wrong, who to go to, how long it’ll take to be seen, when we’ll feel better, and what it’ll cost.
Paytient partners with thoughtful employers and health plans who understand the impact of that moment and want to ensure that every one of their plan members are easily able to access and afford care. Our clients understand that an improved ability to self-pay for care changes patient behavior and creates value for the health plan. This founding belief is becoming an emerging standard of care in health plan design and is now, in fact, a mandatory capability in some governmental health plans. Founded in 2018, Paytient is now part of nearly 2,000 employer health plans and providing certainty that people are better able to access and afford care.
About The Role:
Paytient is seeking a passionate and experienced Growth Marketing leader to join our team, reporting to the CMO. This new position will be responsible for developing innovative strategies to generate demand, capture leads and drive employer sales pipeline across multiple ICPs. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating cross-functionally and managing a team to deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns that achieve cost-effective customer acquisition for Paytient.
Our “remote with roots” model allows us to work where we thrive and gather as needed, often in our home office in Columbia, Missouri. This role can be performed from anywhere in the continental U.S., with the exception of Montana.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with Sales on building out and refining ideal customer personas.
- Articulate and test value propositions that resonate with target audiences.
- Develop a targeted messaging strategy for each stage in the buyer's journey.
- Ideate and manage multi-channel campaigns from concept development to execution, including paid, inbound, and events, to increase brand awareness and directly drive sales opportunities.
- Optimize campaigns to drive cost effective customer acquisition.
- Develop and analyze metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting company objectives and revenue milestones, as well as delivering a positive return on investment (ROI).
- Communicate growth marketing strategy and results cross functionally and with executive leadership.
- Identify new marketing channels to promote revenue growth.
- Supervise and lead the growth marketing team and related external vendors.
What You'll Bring:
- 7-10 years experience in a B2B, employer-facing demand generation or growth marketing role with at least 3 years experience in people management.
- Strong copywriting skills and creative instincts to guide collaboration with creative production for campaigns.
- A low ego with a bias toward rolling up your sleeves to get work done.
- Proven ability to be effective in a startup or high growth environment.
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to report on both the “forest” and the “trees.”
- People leadership skills and a passion for coaching young talent.
- Deep demand gen experience and skill sets around email marketing, paid advertising, marketing ops, events, webinars, lead nurture, reporting, etc.
- Familiarity with healthcare or employee benefits.
- Past experience working with a category creating product is a plus.
Benefits We Offer:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- $4,150 annual HSA contribution
- Paytient Health Payment Account (HPA)
- Monthly lifestyle spending stipend
- 33 days of annual PTO
- 401k plan access with a 4% employer match
- 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave
- Stock options in Paytient
- ...and more!
Paytient is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.