Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2022
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Business Development Representative in Amsterdam and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a Business Development Representative, you will work with our customers to find and develop the best solutions from our portfolio. The further expansion of our sales in Benelux is critical to our continued growth. You will be collaborating closely with the Account Executives, the marketing team, the product team and your business development team. You can use your full creativity to find new ways in generating business.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You use prospecting strategies to lead the initial outreach to prospects
- You identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- You collaborate with our marketing team to increase quantity and quality of the leads
- You document and maintain new and existing customer data
- You manage a pipeline consisting of qualified and interested customer contacts (B2B) on your own
- You maintain our modern CRM system with accurate pipeline and customer information
- You continuously conduct market research to stay ahead of the curve
⚒️ What you'll need:
- A degree is not a must, but an advantage
- Smartness and cleverness - the right skills are more important to us than certificates
- You are a strong communicator - on all channels
- You love to leave your comfort zone and learn, grow and excel in your role
- You are able to inspire others for an idea
- You have a confident approach to complexity
- You are native in Dutch and have an excellent command of written and spoken English, other languages are a plus
🚀 What you'll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and can shape things from day one
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including California-based Sequoia Capital, New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.