Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new SAP Engineer in Amsterdam or remote and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As SAP Engineer you will be part of our Customer Engineering team and lead SAP implementations for our new customers. The position requires consultant skills but also technical skills. We are a product-driven company and our product is the key factor for our success and that of our customers. Providing reliable and state-of-the-art integrations of our client's SAP systems with Yokoy is crucial to our continued growth.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You advise new customers on the integration of Yokoy with S/4HANA, ERP 6.0 or HCM and are the Yokoy contact person for the Yokoy-SAP connector
- You support the team with new and further development of existing SAP S/4HANA and SAP ECC connectors in the ABAP environment
- You implement and configure the bidirectional interface between Yokoy and SAP
- As part/project leader you act within the team in your area of expertise and ensure GO lives
- You act as knowledge lead for internal & external contacts in the area of SAP and support trainings as well as pre-sales activities
⚒️ What you'll need:
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as SAP Consultant / Support Developer (experience in ABAP or ABAP-OO and Dynpro development)
- You already have experience with interface development (OData, WebService, RFC)
- You know the Modules SAP FI/ CO very well
- You ideally have experience with integration platforms such as SAP Cloud Integration and Process Orchestration
- You enjoy complex development requests
- You are a team player and helpful person with good communication skills and you appreciate the exchange with customers
- You speak English fluently, other languages are a plus
🚀 What you'll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
- Work anywhere - we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within EU
We’re keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile as well as a portfolio showcasing relevant technical writing samples, and a few words on why you’d like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What will happen next? We aim to get back to you about your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete, but if you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, please let us know.
If this isn’t the right fit or timing for you, feel free to share this job post with a friend, colleague, or community that might be interested, or check out our jobs board again whenever you’re ready.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.
See more open positions at Yokoy
Something looks off?