Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Frontend Architect and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a Frontend Architect you are responsible for leading the frontend practices, coach and mentor our frontend engineering community / guild across the different applications (web and mobile) and technical delivery of front-end components. We are a product-driven company and visionary best-in-class product is the key for our customer’s success. The development of flexible and well-structured frontend architectures is crucial for our continuous growth. Exceeding our customer’s expectations regularly is important for us; having excellent Frontend best practices in place helps us achieve that.
🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- You develop flexible and well-structured frontend architectures for web and mobile applications (Angular, React)
- You will work with engineering, product managers and UX teams, engineering managers and tech leads in an agile environment, to define system architecture across our products, setting technology standards and strategy.
- You will take the technical leadership of our frontend community as well as support and further train the team members
- You act as a mentor and coach for our frontend engineers
- You will represent the front-end solutions at the customer
- You drive the advancement of new topics and further development of the company's internal standards
- We also expect you to participate in specific development as a hands-on Senior Frontend Engineer
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You’re an accomplished Architect or a Principal Frontend Engineer with a track record of working in a SaaS environment, developing frontend architecture solutions for a product-driven company
- Degree (University/University of Applied Sciences) in computer science, IT or similar
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, delivery-driven, dynamic and agile environment, building new things and driving a topic forward as well as establish new standards
- You have a profound knowledge of Angular and/or React frameworks
- You’re an excellent communicator with experience in coaching / mentoring
- You bring a strong business acumen
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a plus
🚀 What you’ll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
- Flexible public holiday swap days and 4 weeks paid paternity leave
We’re keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile as well as a portfolio showcasing relevant technical writing samples, and a few words on why you’d like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What will happen next? We aim to get back to you about your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete, but if you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, please let us know.
If this isn’t the right fit or timing for you, feel free to share this job post with a friend, colleague, or community that might be interested, or check out our jobs board again whenever you’re ready.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.
See more open positions at Yokoy
Something looks off?