Technical Customer Care Specialist
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
We just closed our $80M Series B funding and are thriving in this fast-paced hypergrowth phase. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Customer Care Specialist Level 2 in Amsterdam or Germany! 🚀
As Customer Care Specialist Level 2 you are responsible for the Level 2 support for our customers. We are a product-driven company and our product is the key factor for our and our client’s success. Taking ownership of the daily requests and concerns of our customers is crucial for our continuous growth.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You take ownership of incoming requests from customers, including the creation of tickets for the internal organization
- You are responsible for tracking-to-resolution of recorded incidents or bugs
- You answer and handle customer inquiries as well as other operational issues
- You act as internal knowledge lead for the operational use of our tool
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You have at least 2-3 years of work experience in a customer support role and at least 1 year in Level 2 support
- You have experience using JSON
- You have experience in logging and monitoring or have an interest in it
- You ideally have a background in finance and accounting
- You have operational experience with a high turnover of external customer requests and internal clarifications from the team
- You are well-structured and have a detail-oriented approach to work
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a plus
🚀 What you’ll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one.
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
- Work anywhere - we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within EU
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 10 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 2-3 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.
See more open positions at Yokoy
Something looks off?