Junior Compliance and Operations Analyst
IT, Legal, Operations
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Junior Compliance and Operations Analyst in Zagreb and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a Junior Compliance and Operations Analyst, your primary role will involve overseeing the Know Your Business (KYB) and anti-money laundering (AML)/fraud aspects of the Yokoy Card Programme. Your main objective will be to collaborate with new customers and ensure their smooth onboarding to our Yokoy Card product. This will entail close coordination with our partner banks throughout the entire lifecycle of the card and maintaining regular communication with regulatory bodies. We are a product-driven company, and a visionary best-in-class product is the key for our customer’s success. Being an expert in this field and acting proactively is crucial for our continuous growth.
🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- In your role as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Yokoy, your contribution is crucial in ensuring the successful onboarding of customers to our Yokoy Card account
- Your responsibilities will include facilitating communication and coordination with our partner banks throughout the account opening and card activation process, including the Know Your Business (KYB) procedure
- You oversee both internal and external inquiries, as well as manage operational tasks associated with Know Your Business (KYB), anti-money laundering (AML), and fraud within the European Union
- You are responsible for conducting audits and enhancing our internal AML and fraud policies, ensuring they remain compliant with the latest legislation
- You maintain proactive communication with customers to meet the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for onboarding processes
- You liaise with the relevant AML offices and regulators regarding matters relating to KYB and AML
- You keep data records on the transactions and client records relating to KYB and AML matters
- You will take part in risk assessments, especially when new products, distribution channels, or technologies are introduced. You will also assist internal and external audits in matters related to KYB, AML, and fraud
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You should possess 3-5 years of relevant experience in a compliance and anti-money laundering (AML) position, ideally within the card operations division of a bank, insurance company, or fintech organization
- You have previous experience working in a customer-facing role
- Your outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities enable you to establish positive rapport with both customers and internal stakeholders
- You possess the capability to handle diverse tasks efficiently and at a fast pace, and you thrive in a structured and detail-oriented work environment
- You have a keen interest in expanding your knowledge about payment-related business operations within the B2B sector
- You are fluent in Croatian and English; German language skills are a plus
🚀 What you’ll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
- Work anywhere - we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within EU
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.
See more open positions at Yokoy
Something looks off?