(Senior) Implementation Manager
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Implementation Manager in Vienna or remote and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a (Senior) Implementation Manager, you'll collaborate closely with both the Customer Success and Engineering teams, utilizing your expertise in finance and/or IT to drive successful project delivery. We are a product-driven company and visionary best-in-class product is the key for our customer’s success. Delivering our projects in a timely manner and with high quality is crucial for our continuous growth.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You collaborate with customers to determine business requirements, provide guidance on best practices and configure Yokoy to meet business needs
- You independently manage implementation projects for medium and large customers - from kick-off to go-live
- You coordinate all project phases as a SPOC and liaise between the customer and internal teams (e.g. Product Management, Customer Engineering)
- You will participate in regular meetings with team members and the client to provide project updates, resolve project issues and develop solutions
- Part of your role is also our train-the-trainer approach where you show and explain to our customers how they can use Yokoy
- You engage in continuous learning to navigate changing business needs and product development
- You actively contribute to continuously improve our Yokoy implementation framework and internal processes
⚒️ What you'll need:
- You have at least 2 years of relevant project management experience in the area of digitalization, finance transformation or software implementation
- You have knowledge of interface architecture, business analysis or accounting & finance
- You bring a customer-focused approach as well as good organizational skills and an efficient, solution-oriented working style
- You ideally already have experience with SaaS/Cloud solutions
- Ideally you are experienced in agile way of working
- You have a problem solving mentality, a hands-on approach and a customer-centric communication style
- You like to work in a structured and detailed-oriented way
- You are fluent in German and English; other languages like Dutch, French or Spanish are a plus
🚀 What you'll get:
- We love to see people flourish! You'll have the resources to take things into your own hands and shape things from day one
- You'll work closely with the founders and leadership team
- We're fast - you'll be able to measure the impact of your work quickly
- We're growing fast, and you're the expert. Help shape our growth and take the lead
- Flexibility: everyone has their own high-productivity times. Found your sweet spot? Perfect - we look at the result, not what time it was produced
- Remote: We love physical meetings, but we've also learned (thanks Covid) how to be efficient with remote work
- Competitive startup package
- Work anywhere - we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within EU
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
See more open positions at Yokoy
Something looks off?