Senior Technical Consultant
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Senior Technical Consultant and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a Senior Technical Consultant at Yokoy, you will play a critical role in in the configuration and integration of our Spend Management solution. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for overseeing the technical implementation, by providing expert consultation on the seamless integration of our solution with ERPs, HR and Travel tools. You will work closely with our professional services, product, and engineering teams to oversee the end-to-end implementation process, ensuring that our clients receive a seamless and efficient experience. We are a product-driven company, and a visionary best-in-class product is the key for our customer’s success. This role offers a unique opportunity to work with leading-edge technology and collaborate with a dynamic team to drive client success.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You will lead and manage the technical integration of Yokoy in the customer’s system landscape
- You consult and support in complex system configurations, ensuring complex configurations align with client requirements
- You provide expert guidance on integrating Yokoy seamlessly with third party systems such as SAP, Oracle Netsuite, and Microsoft Finance & Operations
- You possess in-depth knowledge of integration technologies, including sFTP and APIs (SOAP & Rest), to design, implement, and troubleshoot complex integrations
- You debug integration issues efficiently, ensuring the smooth flow of data between systems
- You work collaboratively with clients to analyze technical requirements and design solutions that ensure optimal integration and functionality
- You collaborate with the sales team to gather client requirements and develop detailed implementation plans
- You act as the primary technical liaison for clients, fostering strong relationships and providing technical expertise and guidance during the implementation project
- You collaborate closely with internal teams, including Customer Engineering, Professional Services and Support, to address technical inquiries and challenges
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You hold a degree (University/University of Applied Sciences) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- You have proven experience in technical project management, integration consulting or implementation management
- You have a strong technical background and in-depth understanding of integration technologies, including sFTP and APIs (SOAP & REST)
- You have a strong understanding of ERP systems and have prior experience in ERP integration delivery
- You bring excellent communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with a customer-centric approach
- You have exceptional problem-solving, solution designing and analytical abilities
- You’re able to work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Experience in finance systems and software is a strong advantage
- You are fluent in German and English; other languages are a plus
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU.
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including California-based Sequoia Capital, New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.