Senior Implementation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding in 2022 and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Senior Implementation Project Manager and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a Senior Implementation Project Manager at Yokoy, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful delivery of large and complex projects that directly impact our clients and the growth of our business. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to drive planning, execution, and completion of projects within scope, on time, within budget. We are a product-driven company, and a visionary best-in-class product is the key for our customer’s success. This role offers a unique opportunity to work with leading-edge technology and collaborate with a dynamic team to drive client success.
🧑🏽💻 What you'll do:
- You lead the end-to-end project management process, from project initiation to closure, ensuring alignment with customer requirements and timelines
- You develop detailed project plans, timelines, and budgets, and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- You act as the primary point of contact for customers during the implementation process, addressing concerns, ensuring clear communication.
- You collaborate with clients to gather and analyze business requirements, ensuring a thorough understanding of their unique needs.
- You translate client requirements into actionable deliverables, providing guidance on best practices.
- You configure Yokoy to meet customer specifications and implement rigorous testing processes to ensure the functionality, performance, and reliability of the solution.
- You identify and address any issues or gaps in the implementation, maintaining a commitment to delivering a high-quality solution.
- You develop and deliver training programs for end-users, ensuring a smooth transition to the new system.
- You proactively identify and mitigate project risks, implementing strategies to ensure successful project delivery.
- You anticipate and address potential challenges to minimize impact on timelines and deliverables.
- You work closely with the product management team to communicate customer needs and contribute to continuous product enhancement.
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- You’re an accomplished Project Manager with a track record of leading large and complex projects and/or (software) implementations
- You hold a degree (University/University of Applied Sciences) in Business Administration, Project Management, or a related field
- You have proven experience managing complex software implementation projects, preferably in the realm of Financial Services / SaaS
- Strong understanding of financial processes and project management methodologies
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a senior or project lead role
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You possess excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Preferably, you have obtained a PMP or equivalent certification
- You are fluent in German at a native level. Furthermore, you speak fluent English; other languages are a plus
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU.
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an intelligent spend management platform, trusted by modern finance teams to streamline invoices, expenses, and payments. Powered by AI and machine learning, Yokoy automates up to 95% of manual processes.
🏢 Established in 2019 in Zurich, Switzerland, Yokoy is trusted by leaders at over 600 of the world’s most forward-thinking companies to help them transform how they spend, by transforming how their people spend their time. Designed to sit at the heart of the modern finance tech stack, Yokoy connects with the leading ERP systems, invoicing platforms, travel booking tools, and other enterprise finance tools to power end-to-end automation and provide complete visibility across the enterprise. Yokoy is backed by leading investors including California-based Sequoia Capital, New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.