Senior Web and SEO Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Senior Web and SEO Manager (London, Amsterdam) and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a Senior Web and SEO Manager at Yokoy, you will play a critical role in driving the company’s growth by developing and executing data-driven and revenue focused strategies. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to create and implement highly performing SEO campaigns and Web solutions, optimize user acquisition, and improve website user retention and conversion. We are a product-driven company, and a visionary best-in-class product is the key for our customer’s success. The website and organic acquisition are two crucial responsibilities for our sustainable and continuous growth.
🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- Web Strategy: Lead the development and execution of the Yokoy web strategy, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives, brand positioning, messaging framework and creative identity.
- Web Development: Oversee the design, development, and maintenance of the company website, ensuring it is audience centric, responsive, and optimized for search engines.
- User Experience (UX): Continuously improve the user experience and retention on the company's website, ensuring they are intuitive, accessible, and responsive across devices.
- Technical SEO Optimization: Monitor web performance, analyze key metrics, identify and implement improvements to enhance crawlability, indexability, Core Web Vital scores, and engagement rates.
- SEO Content Strategy: Research search demands and develop SEO content strategy and roadmap to owning the key product category commercial and informational keywords SERPs across target markets (the priority languages are English and German). Collaborate with the content team and manage external production resources to create and manage compelling, engaging, and SEO-friendly content across all web properties. Manage content lifecycle to maintain high level of relevance, freshness, and trustworthiness.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Implement CRO strategies and rigorous A/B testing regime to maximize form conversion rates, content engagement rates, user journey, and overall website performance to drive website customer acquisition.
- Web and BI Analytics: Regularly analyze and report on web performance, providing insights and recommendations for improvement. Analyze, prioritize and optimize for better revenue contribution.
- Compliance: Ensure that the websites are compliant with industry regulations and best practices related to privacy and security.
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- Degree (University/University of Applied Sciences) preferably in Marketing, Computer Science, Economics, Finance.
- You’re an accomplished SEO and Web lead/manager with a track record of leveraging web and SEO to deliver hypergrowth in the B2B SaaS vertical and delivering successful SEO content programs.
- You have 3+ years’ professional working experience in a SEO and/or Web lead role or a similar level, and 7+ years in the marketing field in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess a strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with proficiency in marketing analytics tools and platforms.
- You have previous experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization.
- You have expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Screamingfrog, Ahref, GSC, Wordpress, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, MS Excel advanced analytics features.
- You have exceptional communication and collaboration skills. Furthermore, you're a project manager with strong organizational skills.
- You're a self-driven, keen and fast learner, data and detail oriented, commercial minded and entrepreneurial.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- Although not required, it’s a plus if you have the following skills and knowledges: Python, PHP, CSS, basic knowledge of web technologies, for example, caching, rendering, hosting, CDN,
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the founders and the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU.
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including California-based Sequoia Capital, New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.