Card Operations Analyst
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced scale-up with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is hiring!
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our new Card Operations Analyst in Zagreb and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a Card Operations Analyst at Yokoy, your primary role will involve overseeing the Know Your Business (KYB) process and ensure our customers are enabled on their Yokoy Card product. Your main objective will be to collaborate with new customers and ensure their smooth onboarding to our Yokoy Card product. This will entail close coordination with our partner banks throughout the entire lifecycle of the card and maintaining regular communication with our customers. We are a product-driven company, and a visionary best-in-class product is the key for our customer’s success. Being an expert in this field and acting proactively is crucial for our continuous growth.
🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- In your role as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the KYB process, your contribution is crucial in ensuring the successful onboarding of customers to our Yokoy Card account
- You will primarily ensure that our customers understand the KYB process, and are guided to provide the right documentation and information to enable fast and successful account creation
- You will also provide training and guidance on how to activate and use the Yokoy card upon successful account creation
- Your responsibilities will include facilitating communication and coordination with our partner banks throughout the account opening and card activation process, including the Know Your Business (KYB) procedure
- You oversee both internal and external inquiries, as well as manage operational tasks associated with Know Your Business (KYB) process
- You maintain proactive communication with customers to meet the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for onboarding processes
- You keep data records on the transactions and client records relating to KYB matters
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- Ideally you possess 3+ years of relevant experience within the card operations division of a bank, insurance company, or fintech organization
- You have previous experience working in a customer-facing role
- Your outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities enable you to establish positive rapport with both customers and internal stakeholders
- You possess the capability to handle diverse tasks efficiently and at a fast pace, and you thrive in a structured and detail-oriented work environment
- You have a keen interest in expanding your knowledge about payment-related business operations within the B2B sector
- You are fluent both in written and spoken English; German language skills are an advantage but not mandatory
🚀 What you’ll get:
- Resources and trust: you own your work and shape things from day one.
- Flat hierarchies: opportunity to work closely with the leadership team.
- Fast-paced environment: quickly measure and learn about the impact of your work.
- Flexibility: everyone has their own highly productive times - we look at the output and not at what time it was produced.
- Hybrid setup: we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working.
- Competitive scale-up package with the possibility to partake in the upside.
- Work anywhere: we offer up to 6 weeks remote work within the EU.
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽 What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.