HR Operations Manager
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2023
After closing our $80M Series B funding last year and going through a hyper growth phase, we are now striving to lead the tech-focused transformation in our field and become the number 1 all-in-one spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. Join us as our HR Operations Manager in Munich and help us achieve our goals! 🚀
As a HR Operations manager, you will be part of our People Team, working on our HR systems and work closely with all departments to facilitate a smooth onboarding, team transfer, and growth for new and existing employees within the company. In addition, you will be responsible for the entire region of Europe and Switzerland.
🧑🏽💻 What you’ll do:
- Ensure the delivery of critical people operations processes e.g. relocations (global mobility services), unemployment claims, offboarding and job information changes including compensation, promotions and transfers.
- Document, implement and work to improve upon processes, procedures and programs relating to the Yokoylini life cycle - conducting regular reviews around optimization and scalability.
- Take full ownership of Yokoy’s documentation including contracts, amendments and all other items pertinent to the Yokoy lifecycle.
- Accountable for HRIS data including team member records and information changes such as promotions, terminations and transfers. Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of all people data both in the HRIS and ancillary systems.
- Ensure that all Yokoylini have a full understanding of operational processes and policies providing guidance, support and training when necessary.
- In collaboration with various cross-functional partners, build and drive timely implementation of projects relating to the various points within the team member lifecycle coordinating workstreams and associated communication mechanisms.
- Support the People Business Partner (PBP) team i.e. administration of various surveys, conduct exit interviews (IC) and provide useful data to guide decision making.
- Provide functional and technical support surrounding the employee experience platform i.e. general configuration, trouble-shooting issues, managing settings and recommending process improvements.
- Collaborate with the Employment Solutions Partner to support relocation requests, fostering a close relationship with co-employers to ensure quality delivery of mobility services.
⚒️ What you’ll need:
- 5-7 years experience in HR Operations, ideally in a global, fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience with various HR systems and excellent Google Docs/Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, a proven ability to execute processes, and a flexible approach to problem-solving
- Discretion and judgment in handling confidential and sensitive data
- Can-do attitude and a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style
- Fluency in English and German is a must, other languages are a plus
- Experience in Fintech is a plus but not necessary
🚀 What you’ll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
👉🏽What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within 8 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This is important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy automates spend management for medium and large enterprises with artificial intelligence, combining expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate cards into one single intuitive platform.
🏢 Founded in Switzerland in 2019 by experienced business professionals and scientists, Yokoy is the leading, all-in-one fintech platform that provides an AI-based full spend management suite for midsize and enterprise companies. By combining automation, API integrations and machine learning developed in Yokoy’s own cutting-edge research lab, the company offers expense management, supplier invoice management and smart corporate credit cards in a single intuitive tool. All underpinned by the most up-to-date security and stability. Yokoy’s mission is to finally rid the corporate spending world of the legacy processes that have plagued it for decades and is backed by leading investors including California-based Sequoia Capital, New York-based Left Lane Capital and London-based Balderton Capital.