Associate Technical Integration Engineer
Black Crow AI
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
The company + vision.
Everyone’s got the message: machine learning is changing everything. And for Fortune 500 brands in every vertical, it’s actually true — ML predictions are solving billion-dollar, migraine problems. But for smaller brands, the talent and investment needed to build an ML platform are simply out of reach.
Black Crow is changing that--fast. Founded by a team that has spent the last decade in machine learning, our mission is to help DTC brands turbocharge their growth by delivering bespoke, Fortune 500-grade ML predictions. It works out of the box, delivered as a service, and costs less than one data scientist. Integration: one click.
12 months ago, we had one DTC brand using our predictions. Now we have over 150 — including SAKARA, Burrow, Kinder Beauty, and Native. There are 50,000 more who haven’t heard of us yet.
Black Crow AI recently concluded a $25 million Series A led by top investors in the DTC and B2B SaaS sectors, and is well funded for multiple years
The team + culture.
This is the 3rd company Black Crow’s founders have started together. Both previous companies scaled to >$100MM and were voted ‘Best Places to Work’ in NYC many times.
The founders are building Black Crow to be commercially successful, high growth, and valuable. But that’s insufficient as an end--we’re also building a company that we actually want to work at! That means we are human first--we don’t expect anyone to transform themselves to show up at work. It means working together is a positive force in our lives, not something we tolerate for the paycheck. And it means we see diversity as a strength.
Where you come in:
Black Crow AI is seeking a curious Associate Technical Integration Engineer to join as a charter member of our team and help to grow our partner base. We’re growing fast and expanding our top-notch product team. You’ll have big, exciting responsibilities, including managing the onboarding of all of our new partners, working with others on the product team to diagnose and debug issues, working with engineering on developing new integrations, and working closely with our sales team and our customers to ensure we’re driving customer value.
We’re looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and dive in to both get things done and make improvements.
What you'll do:
- Own all new partner onboarding
- Work directly with our Client Partnership and Client Success teams to ensure new and existing partners are setup for success technically through a ticketing system
- Make and suggest enhancements to improve the scalability and success of our partner onboarding
- Debug potential integration issues
- Communicate brilliantly and develop strong relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Work directly with partners to understand their needs and constraints in regards to our integration and onboarding
- Technical Degree or completion of a technical bootcamp
- A solid understanding of how the Internet works
- Excellent written and spoken communication; can simplify complex topics into clear and impactful summaries and presentations
- Self-motivated and flexible - with the ability to work in fast fast-paced, changing environment
- Insatiable curiosity and love of learning
More about us.
+ Virtual-first and welcome employees from anywhere
+ Unlimited paid time off
+ Fridays are yours - complete flexibility on if or how much you focus on Black Crow each Friday
Love your job.
We love our work and our team. Our machine learning helps ‘flick the lights on’ for companies so they see their customers more clearly and can uncover the true potential of their tools and teams. In turn, we strive to do the same for our people. We’re here to shine light on each other and unlock known (and sometimes unexpected) potential.
Our vibrant team accomplishes buckets of awesome every day. We also partake in our fair share of daily laughter. Come build the company you’ve always wanted to work for - with inspiring products and a community of passionate people.