Supply Chain Planning and Analytics Lead (Sr. Manager)
This role provides an opportunity to manage and improve a growing direct to consumer supply chain. You'll work with cross-functional teams to understand customer needs and drive improvements within the supply chain. You will build a supply chain that delivers an excellent customer experience while protecting and improving margin.
Working within a data-focused culture, you will conduct analyses to drive decision making, and present recommendations to the VP of Operations and the Smalls leadership team.
Conduct planning, replenishment, and financial tracking within the end to end supply chain, encompassing food manufacturing, packaging sourcing, transportation, fulfilment, and outbound delivery to customers
- Generate a demand forecast using recent trends and projected changes to drivebuilding-level replenishment decisions across the supply chain
- Generate weekly inventory recommendations based on planned levels across our sites, while optimzing for inbound transportation expense
- Coordinate with team leads within Food and Supply Chain to capture current costs and project out cost changes based on the latest information from suppliers
- Coordinate cross-functionally with Finance to provide the best view of the cost forecast to enable ongoing margin projections
- Generate weekly reporting on overall supply chain health, including supply chain error data from CS, cost trends, and partner performance
- 4-5 years of experience working within a supply chain role
- Understanding of supply chain levers that unlock margin, and the ability to optimize when there are conflicting priorities
- Experience building and maintaining Excel models
- Experience with SQL and BI tools such as Looker
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to conduct analyses to drive decision making
High self-awareness, low-ego
Willness & wayness; no blockers, getting hands dirty, self-starter
Courageous & direct; not seeking permission, generous with insights and opinions, unafraid to share
Probeyness/outside the box thinking
Something looks off?